OUR CHIEF IS AN IDIOT - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

COWARD! Period....

JIM HARDCASTLE

JIM HARDCASTLE IS ONE OF THE MOST KIND PERSONS I EVER KNEW. I AM A BRAZILIAN CITIZEN, NOW I'M 50 YEARS OLD. IN 1979, I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN HIS HOUSE AS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT, AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND HIS FAMILY ARE VERY HONOURED PEOPLE !

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of 3101 NPPD
    Hmmmmm, Jim Hardcastle?
    Jim Hardcastle the former disgraced sheriff of the SSO?

Jim Hardcastle who was indicted on felony grand theft charges of using the SSO's plane for personal use to fly to the islands several times?

Do you mean Jim Hardcastle who was then suspened by Gov. Bob Graham who then appointed Geoff Monge as acting sheriff?

Jim Hardcastle who could not account for tens of thousands of dollars in drug fund money he alone controlled?
    For what ever reason he was found not guilty. Still do not understand that one.

Jim Hardcastle that tried to buy half the departments silence just before he left by handing out over 3 dozen promotions and several hundred pay raises that were not due at that time?

Do you mean Jim Hardcastle who used the money meant for the purchase of almost four dozen needed patrol cars, to pay for those raises and promotions?

Is that the Jim Hardcastle you mean?
    Nope, never heard of the man. :lol: :lol:

As for the invite to the SSO forum no thanks. I only know about half a dozen SSO people and most are retired or left for what ever reason.

God I miss Stookey. The man could make you wet yourself laughing from the stories he told.

Don't miss any of the Whiteheads though. And that goes for Joe on the Venice PD.

Well El Segundo, all the above took place in the early 80's long after you returned home I am sure.
    Don't you mean that you are from Columbia? Say somewhere around Bogato? Snoooooooooort.

What still no reply from Pablo Escobar about how great his good friend Jim Hardcastle is.

Who cares about Jim Hardcastle....geez...get a life!

What kind of life can you have in Brazil anyway?

Do I hear a call for comedy relief?
    My turn! My turn!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CTwGdNsCS8

Please be nice to TL. If you do not make him happy he might want to come back to SSO.

PREVIOUS POSTINGS

This site is hilarious. You have a FEW ancient dinosaur's who have nothing else better to do than dig up skeleton's. They worked for a city who now keep's the retirement checks coming in and they have no obvious pride. Was everything you did for nothing? Most get in this job for a sense of helping the public and "trying to make a difference", which is mostly futile and unappreciated. They bad mouth the one's who are out there covering the city while they sleep. Did you forget? Some personalities will always clash, BUT SOMEONE ALWAYS HAD YOUR BACK.

Word of advice to the newer guys. Make up your own mind on topics / issues and keep the judgement to yourself. Loose lips will only lead to mistrust and the eventual crusty ol'e grumpy retiree as seen here all too often. It's what you make of it. Just do your job to the best of your ability and take pride in knowing you have. I sleep just fine knowing the same.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718