Traffic Homicide

Traffic Homicide

Hey Guys

Can anyone help me out in locating a couple of the BSO Traffic Homicide Patches. I'd like to add one to my collection and give one to a deputy that has just started collecting.

I do have a trade list

PM me if you can assist.

Re: Traffic Homicide

Quote Originally Posted by jamie41
    Hey Guys

Can anyone help me out in locating a couple of the BSO Traffic Homicide Patches. I'd like to add one to my collection and give one to a deputy that has just started collecting.

I do have a trade list

PM me if you can assist.

It’s sad to see that no one can assist you in your request. However, as you can see by reading the posts on this site, that this site is not used for intelligent information sharing of police related items between professional law enforcement officers.
    This site is used to trash others by making unproven statements reference to an individual or a group without stating any specifics or proof. For the most part it is all done by individuals claiming to be law enforcement professionals, but you wouldn’t know it by what is said about other law enforcement officers by the faceless cowards on this site.
    It’s one thing to post useful or helpful information and remain unanimous and another to trash a person or a group with no proof without signing your name.

Unregistered
    Ebrybody clap jur hands

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie41 View Post
    Hey Guys

I do have a trade list

PM me if you can assist.
    I'm not in THI, but I have seen them online. Search for Broward Sheriff''s Office patches. You may have to scroll through a bunch of patches to find it. They range from $3 - $12. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1077029
    It’s sad to see that no one can assist you in your request. However, as you can see by reading the posts on this site, that this site is not used for intelligent information sharing of police related items between professional law enforcement officers.
    This site is used to trash others by making unproven statements reference to an individual or a group without stating any specifics or proof. For the most part it is all done by individuals claiming to be law enforcement professionals, but you wouldn’t know it by what is said about other law enforcement officers by the faceless cowards on this site.
    It’s one thing to post useful or helpful information and remain unanimous and another to trash a person or a group with no proof without signing your name.
    Oh boy its Debbie Downer again. Just because somebody didn't just jump up out if bed or stop what they were doing to see if they had some THI patches available right at the precise moment another fellow officer asked you have to start with the above crap. Its people like you that are the problem!! I hope you find your patches!

Unregistered
    This post is from 2007 get a life !