To my fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I would like to tell you that I have written a book, "Honor" Above All Else....Removing the Veil of Secrecy (AuthorHouse), covering my 35 years in law enforcement in Florida. Thirty of those years were in Broward County and the last 5 in Walton Co. The book is filled with humorous stories and also contains stories of power corruption and abuse of power. I am quite sure that each and every one of you may have experienced some of the same in your careers. Each of you could probably fill a book with your experiences as well, but I feel you will still thoroughly enjoy my encounters along the way. And for those of you just starting your career, you will be in for an eye opening look into what seems to be the norm within some agencies, or at least the ones I was associated with. You can check out/and order from my website for an autographed copy at www.honoraboveallelse.org or pick up a copy from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble or AuthorHouse. Other bookstores may carry my book or will order for you.

Deputy Dennis Wise (ret.)