How is it?

Thread: How is it?

How is it?

How is JSO? What changes would the rank and file like to see? I would love to come up there, but I've been told JSO is doing too good right now. Why not go back to a Sheriff's Office? How is the retirement? Any help would be great

Re: How is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How is JSO? What changes would the rank and file like to see? I would love to come up there, but I've been told JSO is doing too good right now. Why not go back to a Sheriff's Office? How is the retirement? Any help would be great
    JSO is a pretty good agency. Right now we are not doing to good finanacially and we are cutting divisions. I wish they would go to a SO again, but no one really knows if they will or not. The retirement is good. You can DROP at 25 at 75% of your original salary.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDep4U
    JSO is a pretty good agency. Right now we are not doing to good finanacially and we are cutting divisions. I wish they would go to a SO again, but no one really knows if they will or not. The retirement is good. You can DROP at 25 at 75% of your original salary.
    I wish you'll would go back to an SO also. Is there any hope for this?

Not as far as I can tell....

Not as far as I can tell....