C/O'S SHOULD START BEHAVING MORE PROFESSIONAL!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

C/O'S SHOULD START BEHAVING MORE PROFESSIONAL!

I'M NOT GOING TO GET TOO DEEP INTO IT BUT I'VE BROUGHT 39'S INTO TGK AND HAD CERTAIN C/O'S FORGET WHOSE SIDE THEIR ON. I HAD ONE TRY TO GET "FUNNY" WITH ME IN FRONT OF SOME 39'S AND LIKE 6 OF THEM AND A FEW 39'S THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND STARTED LAUGHING. I JUST TOLD HIM THAT HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. I COULD'VE FILED A COMPLAINT BUT I'M NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I'M DEALING WITH OTHER PRISONERS NOT C/O'S. MIND YOU, I STILL CUT THEM BREAKS WHEN I STOP THEM. HMMM, MAYBE THAT SHOULD CHANGE? :roll:

Lick my bunghole. Thank you.

IT SHOULD CHANGE. I ALONG WITH MANY OTHER OFFICERS STOPPED GIVING C/O'S BREAKS A LONG TIME AGO. I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE. MOST OF THEM TAKE THE 39'S SIDE OVER YOURS. PROBABLY BECAUSE SOME OF THEM HAVE BEEN 39'ED BEFORE.
    REMEMBER THIS C/O'S...YOU CAN HAVE US OUT THERE FOREVER WAITING WITH A 39 WHILE YOU LAUGH AND JOKE AROUND INSIDE THAT RAT HOLE THAT YOU WORK IN, BUT WE CAN ALSO MAKE YOU WAIT AROUND WHILE WE WRITE YOU THAT BIG FAT TICKET(S) WHEN WE PULL YOU OVER. :lol:

true, true, so true. Remember COs, stop identifying with the 39. YOU are (supposedly) the good guys, the 39 is the bad guy. Also, the PO who brings in the 39, he or she (gasp) is one of the good guys too!!!
    Do me a favor, don't ask the 39 stupid questions about why they are a 39. Don't ask me about the arrest as if I am a subject.
    I know that most of you's know the 39s from family relations and the 'hood, but that's still no excuse.
    Remember, YOU good, 39 bad, PO good. Simple enough?
    PS -- Don't **** with us. Moving violation = $$$$$$$$ :lol:

C/O'S behaving more professional

Start slamming there asses with tickets maybe they will get the picture.. by the way most of them have expired Dl's. or as was mentioned most of the 39's that are brought to TGK have family members that work there.

REMINDS ME OF A TIME THAT I BROUGHT A 39 IN FOR AGG BATTERY WITH A KNIFE. OF COARSE THE GUY WAS A SHIZZAT BAG AND THE FEMALE C/O THAT WAS THERE KEPT TELLING HIM "YOUR A STRONG BLACK MAN." "YOU GONNA BE ALRIGHT CUZ YOU A STRONG BLACK MAN." I WAS JUST THINKING WHAT THE F*&K! HE'S A FREAKING 40 OVER ALPHA. I DONT KNOW, JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE THAT. HAVE A GOOD ONE.

IT WAS PROBABLY HER COUSIN OR ANOTHER ONE OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS. :?

I agree with all the posts C/O's get no brakes from me either and i now work in broward i workedin northside for about 1 year and moved to broward because of the take home car issue and me having to move to dade but i must say that any time i saw a C/O with my prisoner they where like best friends i felt like i was the person who was out of place. C/O's are the worst it seems like they all know the people we take to jail and boy do they show it when you go to TGK the C/O's need to act like they are on our side if they want a brake. :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest !
    I agree with all the posts C/O's get no brakes from me either and i now work in broward i workedin northside for about 1 year and moved to broward because of the take home car issue and me having to move to dade but i must say that any time i saw a C/O with my prisoner they where like best friends i felt like i was the person who was out of place. C/O's are the worst it seems like they all know the people we take to jail and boy do they show it when you go to TGK the C/O's need to act like they are on our side if they want a brake. :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
    A "brake" or a "break?" Learn grammar, you dumbass cop.

Don't hate me just because i have the job you wish you had. You just enjoy your time at TGK because you you can then spend all your time with your cousins and brothers. Also my bad that i messed up on a spelling a word i am soooooooooooooooooo sorry. But dont worry i will write you just like any other jailer you wanabe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast