C/O'S SHOULD START BEHAVING MORE PROFESSIONAL! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: C/O'S SHOULD START BEHAVING MORE PROFESSIONAL!

I know most of you COs are not like that. Most of you do your job well. Yeah, I have had a few times where I have had a CO stopped with an attitide so bad that if an inmate had given you an attitude that bad, you would be making "special arrangements" for them but for the most part y'all have been pretty good. You are ALWAYS good when I bring in a prisoner that has that same bad attitude we discussed earlier, and I know they are going to be "shown the path" when I turn them over to you. I hope, however, Ms. "T----s" at TGK has an early retirement! Haven't seen her on the front desk for a while so maybe she has.

i've worked in the rear lobby at the dade county jail for 6 years. and honestly police officer's feel that they should not have to wait to bring in a 39. you guys would not have to wait if you guys did your jobs correctly. prior to an 39 enter the jail they should have been frisk search. so why do 39 come in with knives,drugs,and even a gun. we have to protect ourselves because it is obvious that you guys only care for yourselves. police officers can a correction officer come to your precinct and tell you when to arrest and how many 39's to arrest. then please stop coming to the jail telling us how fast to intake them. thank you for your time.

Could the fat lazy COs be any SLOWER? I dont want to wait around for 3 hours doing your job, checking in property, while you are in slow motion. I have things to do. And mandatory: retire at age 100 or 450 lbs, whichever comes first, thanks.

I hear another CO got 39'd last night.....lol...just goes to show you..... :evil:

Well I have been employed with MDCR for approximately 23 years and currently serve as a lieutenant. Yes, I understand that some of our staff members have been at times unprofessional and this issue is something that we must overcome and should not be tolerated. But please, do not lump us all into the same pile. Many of us take great pride in what we do and consider our MDPD officers as brothers and sisters. I'm sure every agencies has a few knuckleheads that from time to time behave in a manner that is not consistant with the expectations of the agencies.

For those of you who have been mistreated by a CO's, all I can say is please let's forgive us and let's move on. There is no excuse for anyone to be mistreated when they bring in their 39s. In fact you guys are our guest when you enter the MDCR jails and we must treat with the utmost respect and kindness. In closing, all of us must remember, we are all in this togther.

STRENGHT & HONOR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123