Humor - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Humor

Also, one of D1's set guys is leaving. A good guy that works hard and makes some good arrests. He is pretty funny, too. I hate to see him go, as he was always willing to help.

Why is he leaving?

beecuse the grasss inthis case is greeeener on the otehr sid.

Quote Originally Posted by retnuh
    beecuse the grasss inthis case is greeeener on the otehr sid.
    retnuh,

you do not have a clue what you are talking about. You are one of those people who just like to hear themselves talk...what a waste of everyone's time to read your posts.

OH YEA, let me finish your response "We need a new admin and Sheriff" wahhhhhh I need some vagasil!!!!

set/cid

I agree, set and cid are different. set has more of a proactive role rather than a reactive role such is the case of cid. however, both are needed throughout the agency. who do you think gets that report after you take it. There are campbells everywhere and in every department, but we still need each other. remember it's us good guys against them.

Now thats funny. retnuh needs Vagisil prescribed by the Doctor

http://www.liv.ac.uk/researchintelligen ... ivacy2.jpg

I too need some Vegas...ill.

:lol:

all this haytred and personnel atacks and slamms on me. nun of you re-butted my points. you hav showed your rtrue colors agin. and you have illastrated my points reely well. thanks!

:lol:

RETNUH what are you asking then? You made a comment and are asking for us to...do what? You first state that SET is a waste of men. Then you say SET guys are like admin. all talk and no show. I think SET's numbers prove you are wrong, in fact I know they do. Look up SF, ML, JW stats in D-1. Look up JC and EN stats in D-3. Look up RT, CG, BT, MW stats in D-2. Some of the arrest are minor misdemeanor arrest, but the person arrested is a major player with the potential to cause havic. Don't forget the multiple burglary in progress arrest they have ALL made. We all know that those kind of arrest are made on a daily basis by the average patrol guy (NOT)...come on man, you darn well know that these stats don't lie. And for the person that will try and comment about the percent of people sucessfully prosecuted....the stats clearly show a higher percentage of nolo pros. cases for the average patrol person...which is expected because of the domestic violence cases and battery cases patrol guys are forced to act upon. Personally, my prosecution percentage sky rocketed since joining SET.

RETNUH...are there any more questions that I did not hit on? Oh yeah....Don Hunter has my vote in '08. Show me someone better, and articulate why they are better and I'll change my mind. To the Guest123456789, you are right on the money about the different motions of SET and CID. Without CID, SET would have a lower pros. percentage. Without SET, CID would have more open cases. Eventhough there are differences...often...the bottom line is the two departments are needed for continued sucess.

Quote Originally Posted by EMANRESU
    CID has a nasty little parasite. That parasite is called SET. The set teams likes to jump the gun, go do a bunch of video collection and then screw up the whole case without letting an investigator know that they are doing anything with the case. They only work on cases that have a quick and possible solution. But, if that is what the admin wants, I guess that is what they'll get. That is why CID can not get solid leads all the time. SET Operartives (HA, HA, give me a break) can do no wrong (and they get a ton of no files from the SAO).
    There's my ID, I'm not going to hide behind some anon. screen name, man up and come talk to me. Your post couldn't be any more off base.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast