160 hour cycle MUST GO! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: new guy

Quote Originally Posted by guest21
    Hey ABT new guy stick to your own message board. We really don't care about your opinion.
    ABT is no different than anyone else looking and posting to this message board. If you remember this message board is open to anyone, other LEO's, the public and even the guy you put in jail last week and all his friends. So get over yourself, everyone else has.

160 Hour Cycle

The Department of Finance, Division of Fraud still uses the 160 hour cycle.

I only got to page 2 and got tired of reading. I personally love the 160 hour cycle and for some simple reasons. I know there will be no raise or overtime approved for a long time if ever. Overtime at ABT is like blasphemy. So, with this 160 hr cycle I can essentially work a little extra one week and adjust off the next. I have been with ABT for a good while now and love the fact that I have rarely used any leave time. I guess it is my little way of sticking it to the man so to say. Besides, if I want to take a nice week vacation I can do so without using much or any leave time Keep in mind most ABT offices are not bound by schedules and with the work we do in clubs, bars, etc. we have to be very flexible. You guys at DLE have an awesome job too and I look forward to coming over some day like my bud LP. You guys got a good one from us there and I hope to join too. I tell you something else, the flexibility of our 160 cycle makes working the 208s easier. The state pisses me off like most other but I do try to find a little positive in this sh-t storm. Everyone be safe out there.

true

Amen brother!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456