Chase On monday in south Florida .. Broward County
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chase On monday in south Florida .. Broward County

Did anybody get to see that ...either sunrise or plantation cop get to do a PIT maneuver on that guy FHP was chasing monday???? Pretty cool

Forget that silly chase did anyone see the Fed's and S.O. try to get that guy out of the house in Orlando...... Idiot didnt think they would light his a*s up if he was in car boy was he wrong... Glad to see officers still know how to pull that trigger just remember their life before ours.....

yep... Like they Say its better to be tried by 12 than to be carried by 6.... If you know what i mean

Couldnt have said it better myself... That statement is oh so ture, One of our officers was beat off duty today when she called in a fight at a store and the suspect over herd her identify herself as an officer to dispatch. She is now laying in ICU and he will be tryed for attempted murder on a LEO watch your back and dont do anything stupid.. these scubbags dont know the difference between explorers and officers so be safe

Yeah.. You know the brass and the media will tear you up every time for doing things that you do as an officer but at the end of the day its you that needs to go home at all cost .. Do what you have to do to keep your self ok and safe and as long as you do that everything else doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by haaaaaaa
    Go figure FHP couldn't handle their own.... WOrthless

...Clown's in Brown.

Before you pick words like "Clown's in Brown"...Why don't your A)graduate high school B)graduate from an academy C) put on a uniform and get some IDEA of what that officer goes thru before you go onto a webite where you can hide behind "guest" and start throwing punches about something you know NOTHING ABOUT..

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    Before you pick words like "Clown's in Brown"...Why don't your A)graduate high school B)graduate from an academy C) put on a uniform and get some IDEA of what that officer goes thru before you go onto a webite where you can hide behind "guest" and start throwing punches about something you know NOTHING ABOUT..
    I'm guessing your FHP..?

Quote Originally Posted by 10-7
    I'm guessing your FHP..?
    I'm guessing so... he's the clown in a brown uniform... those who write other cops tickets, and pass the buck onto other agencies. They are great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-7
    I'm guessing your FHP..?
    I'm guessing so... he's the clown in a brown uniform... those who write other cops tickets, and pass the buck onto other agencies. They are great!!

94 came a callin'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast