Chase On monday in south Florida .. Broward County - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Uhh FHP wears tan.... The Aux. troopers wear brown pants. But regular troopers wear tan pants... Dumbass...

Quote Originally Posted by Whos the Dummy?
    Uhh FHP wears tan.... The Aux. troopers wear brown pants. But regular troopers wear tan pants... Dumbass...
    That's pretty stupid that you have to point that out... wow FHP takes anyone don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Whos the Dummy?
    Who cares.

It was a joke, get over it....clown.

pretty shitty joke, next time find one that makes sense. BTW Im not a trooper.

Funny. Just as a FYI you are likely an explorer. You are nothing more than useless. So, next time you get nailed speeding over to something good you heard on your scanner and you get stopped by a trooper... do yourself a favor and don't drop the whole "I'm an explorer card". You suck.

Go figure FHP couldn't handle their own.... WOrthless
    now i always find it kinda funny when i c ppl that have no idea wut there talkn bout actually tlkn crap bout wut they dnt no...so tell me sir how many years have u been a trooper to no this information..better yet how many time have u even riden with a trooper to no this info?????

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    now i always find it kinda funny when i c ppl that have no idea wut there talkn bout actually tlkn crap bout wut they dnt no...so tell me sir how many years have u been a trooper to no this information..better yet how many time have u even riden with a trooper to no this info?????
    I had to read that 3 times to make sense out of it.

You must have been absent quite a bit in school.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

You must have been absent quite a bit in school.

hes probably one of those undercover gangsters that wants to be a cop go figure putting bout wut and no for know, on your narratives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12