Sometimes silence is golden
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sometimes silence is golden

Oh no Geo!

Classic quotes.

Nunez said the higher-ranking officers had Simmons make the arrest and fill out the form, even though she was not the one to witness the noise violation. There is a note to that effect on the arrest form itself. Nunez said he didn?t see any noise meters being used and none of the officers that night received a noise complaint as far as he knew. ?In my opinion, they?ve been wanting that club for a long time,? he said. ?Downtown has always been a quiet area. The clubs changed that. Space is the godfather of the clubs. Louis Puig is the Sam Walton, the Walt Disney of the club industry.?
    While you digest that nugget of wisdom, let me just add that on Monday Puig?s attorney Alex Fox told me that he?d been notified the state was dropping the charges against both men, moved in part by Nunez?s story. As of press time, the county clerk?s record didn?t reflect that, but these things take time. As for Nunez, he mentioned that he was punished by his department for questioning the arrest, but did not want to go into details. I asked him why he talked to me. ?I?m tired of the silence,? he replied. ?They can stick that blue line up their ass.?

Read the entire article at http://www.miamisunpost.com/

Re: Sometimes silence is golden

Geo I admire your balls, always remember they can bite you here but they cant eat you. You have taken the bites well and have been biten alot. hang in there I hope you sue the city and are able to leave this HELL

Quote Originally Posted by Persig
    Oh no Geo!

Classic quotes.

Nunez said the higher-ranking officers had Simmons make the arrest and fill out the form, even though she was not the one to witness the noise violation. There is a note to that effect on the arrest form itself. Nunez said he didn?t see any noise meters being used and none of the officers that night received a noise complaint as far as he knew. ?In my opinion, they?ve been wanting that club for a long time,? he said. ?Downtown has always been a quiet area. The clubs changed that. Space is the godfather of the clubs. Louis Puig is the Sam Walton, the Walt Disney of the club industry.?
    While you digest that nugget of wisdom, let me just add that on Monday Puig?s attorney Alex Fox told me that he?d been notified the state was dropping the charges against both men, moved in part by Nunez?s story. As of press time, the county clerk?s record didn?t reflect that, but these things take time. As for Nunez, he mentioned that he was punished by his department for questioning the arrest, but did not want to go into details. I asked him why he talked to me. ?I?m tired of the silence,? he replied. ?They can stick that blue line up their arse.?

Read the entire article at http://www.miamisunpost.com/

All hail cheif nunez!

more like Geo

Let Geo set the rally for them to stop this madness, these arrests how many lawsuits will it take. Geo I hope that your stand for whats right continues and many others will step up to the plate and follow.....We're tired and we're not going to take it more..stop this abuse of the poor and homeless. stop this madness. que viva geo

You should call the Herald and give them an exclusive interview. Tell them how rampant this department really is andhow you are now the Serpico of Miami. How you are going to team up with all those Exctasy pushers at Club Space and clean up this department. You should meet with all the defense attorneys who represent all those junkies and crack heads and pushers who have been arrested at Club Space and tell them how those poor suckers were framed by the mean Miami Police. Yup, to us who are posting here, encouriging you it's like watching those poor jumpers in the high rise and the crowd yelling Jump. Trust me we are not going to rally on your behalf when IA takes you in and has you explain (POst Garrity of course) how was it that you met with the SAO and the defense attorney as a defense witness (Read DO's on tesitifying as a defense witness). If you Pick fight a battle with the department, don't pick a fight were you are defending persons who are directly or indirectly responsible for distributing dope. Anyone who ahs worked CLub Space and many of us have, knows what's going inthere and we have chosen to turn a blind eye, but we are still cops and when it's said and done, you don't side with a criminal against your fellow officers. If you had an issue with the arrest, then you should have gone to IA with it. Even the Mobsters have a code of honer to never take sides aginst their organization. A few persons will come on here and vent by telling you to jump of the building but remember my friend, they will not feel the pain of hitting the pavment when you jump, only you will. Take thius advice, don't sit on the ledge and don't jump. You are not a bad kid and you have endured a lot becasue of officers picking on you, calling you the 315 kid and becasue of you stature. But if you want to be respected in this department, be your own man and make your decissions based on good old fashioned common sense.

Lt.Lozano used very poor judgement becasue he had them transported and most of us agree he is a bug arse.

WOw

Quote Originally Posted by Yup
    You should call the Herald and give them an exclusive interview. Tell them how rampant this department really is andhow you are now the Serpico of Miami. How you are going to team up with all those Exctasy pushers at Club Space and clean up this department. You should meet with all the defense attorneys who represent all those junkies and crack heads and pushers who have been arrested at Club Space and tell them how those poor suckers were framed by the mean Miami Police. Yup, to us who are posting here, encouriging you it's like watching those poor jumpers in the high rise and the crowd yelling Jump. Trust me we are not going to rally on your behalf when IA takes you in and has you explain (POst Garrity of course) how was it that you met with the SAO and the defense attorney as a defense witness (Read DO's on tesitifying as a defense witness). If you Pick fight a battle with the department, don't pick a fight were you are defending persons who are directly or indirectly responsible for distributing dope. Anyone who ahs worked CLub Space and many of us have, knows what's going inthere and we have chosen to turn a blind eye, but we are still cops and when it's said and done, you don't side with a criminal against your fellow officers. If you had an issue with the arrest, then you should have gone to IA with it. Even the Mobsters have a code of honer to never take sides aginst their organization. A few persons will come on here and vent by telling you to jump of the building but remember my friend, they will not feel the pain of hitting the pavment when you jump, only you will. Take thius advice, don't sit on the ledge and don't jump. You are not a bad kid and you have endured a lot becasue of officers picking on you, calling you the 315 kid and becasue of you stature. But if you want to be respected in this department, be your own man and make your decissions based on good old fashioned common sense.
    Its still suprises me how many of you are willing to come on here and throw someone under the bus who has done nothing to you and still not man enough to post your name. Tell me Mr. Departamental orders whats the difference between this club and any other club in MIami and MIami Beach. If i recall correctly all of the 3-15 to that area have been to multiple shootings at the strip bar and the thug nights at the other clubs there. What did the POLITICIANS think when they made a 24HR liquor establisment that the girl scouts would come deliver cookies. Sorry to burst your journalistic dreams coward but,you dont know Sh-!t :shock:

Comment

I agree if you want to give the guy advice do it like a man and tell him in person or maybe your afraid of his stature. I bet your the cop type that likes to point fingers at others to hide your own insecurities.

GEO I'll come 2 your 315's anytimw buddy! beleive me, I know how you feel

wow. really? Damn homie there are easier ways to lose your job but at least this one is creative.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast