Book: "Honor" Above All Else

Book: "Honor" Above All Else

To my fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I would like to tell you that I have written a book,"HONOR" Above All Else...Removing the Veil of Secrecy (AuthorHouse) covering my thirty-five years in law enforcement in Florida. Thirty of those years were in Broward Co. and the last five in Walton Co. The book is filled with humorous stories and also contains stories of power corruption and abuse of power. I am sure that each and every one of you may have experienced some of the same in your career; if not then you will totally be in for an eye opening, to say the least. You can check out/and order from my website for an autographed copy at www.honoraboveallelse.org or pick up a copy from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, or AuthorHouse. Other bookstores may carry my book or will order for you.

Dennis Wise (ret.)

Re: Book: "Honor" Above All Else

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wise
    To my fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I would like to tell you that I have written a book,"HONOR" Above All Else...Removing the Veil of Secrecy (AuthorHouse) covering my thirty-five years in law enforcement in Florida. Thirty of those years were in Broward Co. and the last five in Walton Co. The book is filled with humorous stories and also contains stories of power corruption and abuse of power. I am sure that each and every one of you may have experienced some of the same in your career; if not then you will totally be in for an eye opening, to say the least. You can check out/and order from my website for an autographed copy at www.honoraboveallelse.org or pick up a copy from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, or AuthorHouse. Other bookstores may carry my book or will order for you.

Dennis Wise (ret.)
    We here in BSO are dying to know if Sgt. Pete Geary actually shot another cop when he was a Pembroke Park Cop. Please let us know!!!!!

[quote=Please help]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wise":1q53cwhg]To my fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I would like to tell you that I have written a book,"HONOR" Above All Else...Removing the Veil of Secrecy (AuthorHouse) covering my thirty-five years in law enforcement in Florida. Thirty of those years were in Broward Co. and the last five in Walton Co. The book is filled with humorous stories and also contains stories of power corruption and abuse of power. I am sure that each and every one of you may have experienced some of the same in your career; if not then you will totally be in for an eye opening, to say the least. You can check out/and order from my website for an autographed copy at [url="http://www.honoraboveallelse.org
    www.honoraboveallelse.org[/url] or pick up a copy from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, or AuthorHouse. Other bookstores may carry my book or will order for you.

Dennis Wise (ret.)
    We here in BSO are dying to know if Sgt. Pete Geary actually shot another cop when he was a Pembroke Park Cop. Please let us know!!!!![/quote:1q53cwhg]

Yes its true. It was an accident

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wise":1xrw9lo8]To my fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I would like to tell you that I have written a book,"HONOR" Above All Else...Removing the Veil of Secrecy (AuthorHouse) covering my thirty-five years in law enforcement in Florida. Thirty of those years were in Broward Co. and the last five in Walton Co. The book is filled with humorous stories and also contains stories of power corruption and abuse of power. I am sure that each and every one of you may have experienced some of the same in your career; if not then you will totally be in for an eye opening, to say the least. You can check out/and order from my website for an autographed copy at [url="http://www.honoraboveallelse.org
    www.honoraboveallelse.org[/url] or pick up a copy from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, or AuthorHouse. Other bookstores may carry my book or will order for you.

Dennis Wise (ret.)
    We here in BSO are dying to know if Sgt. Pete Geary actually shot another cop when he was a Pembroke Park Cop. Please let us know!!!!!
    Yes its true. It was an accident[/quote:1xrw9lo8]PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!! WHAT HAPPEN? PLEASE GIVE A RUN DOWN OF WHAT TOOK PLACE. PETE G NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED FOR WHAT HE IS. 30 YEARS OF TERROR IS ENOUGH!!

Did you know there are two unsolved homicides of APD Chiefs? Dates back to the first police chief in 1921 and another one a few years later.