As of May 15, 2007, International College was given a very generous gift from the Hodges family. In conjunction with the gift, IC changed its name to Hodges University. The gift allows the institution to go from college to university status and continue to serve the Southwest region of Florida.

For those of you that have graduated and want a transcript or diploma that reflects the name change, please contact me at the office.

In Manatee and Sarasota I am now able to deliver an Associates Degree in Paralegal, Interdisciplinary Studies, and Health Information Technology; Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Management, Interdisciplinary Studies, and Information Technology Management; Master of Science in Public Administration, Criminal Justice, Management, and Information Systems Management.

We are currently holding the ONE NIGHT A WEEK Bachelor (and possibly Associate) Completion Programs at MANATEE TECHNICAL INSTITUTE and NORTH PORT POLICE DEPARTMENT. For information, contact Deanna Burton at 941-809-5505.

Thank you for your time.

p.s. I realize you work at a university but we have a latger number of LE/CO students because we transfer in a higher number of credits. Thank you again.