10-50's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10-50's

The problem is that some of these rookies never get out of the 10-50 mode and continue to do it throughout their career. They are totally oblivious to calls going out in their zones. One only needs to look at a certain female on day shift. Not only does she go 50 all day, she bones others with calls in her zone by pulling over a car while enroute to a call. Another thing she is famous for is staying "10-6" on traffic enforcement to avoid calls. To top it off, she is the newest FTO. I'm sorry, but I don't want one of her trainees next to me. She is a pathetic excuse for a cop and should have never been passed on FTO.

i agree with both opinions in the last few posts....question is is this a proper place to address these issues or not?? what other place can you blow off steam without getting in trouble

If any of you can name one call that you had to take in a rookies zone while they were on a 10-50 then post it on here to back up your complaining. Other wise why dont you stop being a slug and realize you are onlu complaining because they are making you look like the do nothing that you are.

must be a bravo problem, we had no problems on charlie shift....then again were busy handling calls and have good ftos

or mids

10-50

seems to me like some people have too much time on their hands and not enough common sense. to touch on the topic of a rookie's 10-50 screwing their zone partners. everyone has been screwed by the slug zone partners both senior and rookie. so it seems to me like its not just the rookie officers who dont get on the radio and say "thats in my zone hold that for me." maybe some senior slugs should learn to incorporate that phrase into their daily diet of complaining on how horrible it is to work here. anyway how many rookies do u have on bravo, maybe 2. so instead of calling the kettle black, maybe you complaining, worthless slugs should try some of your own advise and handle your zone... just my 2 cents.....

seems to me that the 7-15 year group of people are threatened of the new people and that makes me laugh

you bunch of crying sissy hide behind this web site piece of s--t.

i have never seen so many cry babies before in my life.

i have friends in surrounding agencies and they think we are a joke because of of the BS these people are crying about. i know who u are, actually we all know who u are.

i have been here for awhile(7-12 year group) in this department and i must say there has more crying latley then ever.

can it be because the younger guys like to work and be proactive?
    can it be because the younger guys make the guys who just want to collect a paycheck look bad?

coming next time to a crying department, u might find out. same time, same web site , same bunch of *****es...

Quote Originally Posted by 21uniform
    seems to me that the 7-15 year group of people are threatened of the new people and that makes me laugh

i have friends in surrounding agencies and they think we are a joke because of of the BS these people are crying about. i know who u are, actually we all know who u are.

i have been here for awhile(7-12 year group) in this department and i must say there has more crying latley then ever.

can it be because the younger guys make the guys who just want to collect a paycheck look bad?

coming next time to a crying department, u might find out. same time, same web site , same bunch of *****es...
    Will you marry me? I think I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Quote Originally Posted by 21uniform

Will you marry me? I think I love you.
    We'll have to fight for him/her. I still haven't seen anyone post anything in response to the challange put forth to name a time and case that they handles in a rookies zone. Must just be the 7-12 group complaining because now their true colors are showing through.

wow, a guy makes a stupid statement and you guys manage to turn it into several different complaints.....which spawn several more. A)why post it in the first place on a public forum b) why then ask for an example like they write them down c)then you blame several age groups without knowing who the author is? d)then you rip us for responding to responses??? if you want to complain about us, we are no worse then other surrounding agencies go and read their posts they are equal if not worse....ps stop buying into the age group thing it could just be anyone on the job from the top down with numerous posters or one really bored cop on a detail, or in the db or a supervisor or a retiree, etc... get the picture have a good one and respect

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast