Book: "Honor" Above All Else...Removing the Veil o

Book: "Honor" Above All Else...Removing the Veil o

As a retired Broward Co. Deputy Sheriff and a former Walton Co. Deputy. I have written a book about my personal experiences with both agencies. A lot of the stories are humorous and a lot of stories will open your eyes to the power corruption and abuse of power behind the scenes! I myself would never have believed these incidences to be factual if I hadn't actually experienced them. I have been told by many that this book is well written and very very informative; which does truly remove the veil of secrecy. The book can be ordered from my website www.honoraboveallelse.org for an autographed copy...also Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Don't get me wrong, I truly enjoyed my 35 yrs. in law enforcement and the majority of the people I worked with. As for me, I feel like I was a big part of "The Greatest Show On Earth!"

Dennis Wise

test test test

Honor above all else...

What an awsome book, Honor Above All Else! I'm also in law enforcement and your book tells it like it is. I have purchase a copy of it and the public really needs to read this so they can see just how some things are sweep underneath the rug. And talk about corruption in law enforcement...we are suppose to be setting good examples to the public as being highly honest and fair to all mankind, huh...not in Walton County, Florida.
    But what an awsome book to read!!![/b]

I have known the author of this book for many years. I can verify the authenticity of many of the tales from first hand knowledge and from reputable resources other than the author. I have read the book it is interesting reading. I encourage everyone to read it. Some of it was very eye opening, even with being in law enforcement. I have been "on the job" for over 20 years myself. It has definitely been interesting. I would not change professions with anyone. It is the best ride for the money, even with the politics, lousy pay, etc.