K9 program - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K9 program

Re: K9 program

I agree with you "Dirty Sanchez". I am glad to see that you have a lot more positive attitude since recently returning to the department. Once again, great to have you back!!!!!! Your friends in the "inner circle".

I agree with you "Dirty Sanchez". I am glad to see that you have a lot more positive attitude since recently returning to the department. Once again, great to have you back!!!!!! Your friends in the "inner circle".

Quote Originally Posted by Positive Attitude
    Sorry dude Wrong person, all though it is good to have "Rock" back. Who is the "Inner Circle"? Oh Yeah, Bad Boys,Bad Boys! What cha' gonna do? What cha' gonna do when they come for you? Bad Boys, Bad Boys! I love that song. It gets me right there. I try to have a positive attitude, though sometimes it's tough. You remember what Thumper's momma said " If you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all. :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12