K9 program
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K9 program

K9 program

Looks like the WCSO K9 handlers are getting down to some serious training. They are said to be impressing the inmates at the garage. I have heard these inmates are spreading the word throughout the doper community to watch out. Good Job guys! :twisted:

good job

They are kicking butt and taking names. I have to say Washington County should be very proud of the K-9s

We at WCSO are very proud of our K-9s. The pups are more now than a new toy or a attention getter. Our K-9 officers are doing GREAT!!!!

puppy power

From what i seen the K-9 officers and the pups are doing great. From what i seen they have have contriuted to many arrest that normaly would happen with out probable cause. Cause of the wonderful work they do.

GREAT JOB K-9 OFFICERS

k9s?????

K-9 is good? You guys couldnt even call your own dog to do a search of 44 lbs. Give it up dudes.

:?:

Re: k9s?????

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    K-9 is good? You guys couldnt even call your own dog to do a search of 44 lbs. Give it up dudes.
    We didnt need to call our dogs to find the drugs. We had already found them through a consent to search. The other K-9 that we ask to assist us showed up and out of our kindness he was allowed to let his dog sniff. He then took credit for the find.

k9 program

Good k9 program??? When was the last time the dogs were certified? What organization did they certify under? Looks like monkeys trying to screw a football!

K9

Is that sort of like hiring a K9 and handler that is certified, OH No wait he isn't, or is he. Hell he MUST be HE said so, didn't he? OH Yeah WE have probably used YOUR dogs more than YOU have, Guest 101. But we don't wish to use one that lies about the facts. but we do Preciate Ya anyway.

Re: K9 program

Yeah a lot has happened since our last posting. The WCSO dogs have been used in the seizure of 88 pounds of Marijuana, 19 ounces of Cocaine, 6 ounces of Methamphetamine and several other smaller busts. I hope they keep up the GREAT work and don't wait for people to call them to use their dogs. They are a good couple of teams and can do excellent work in the Interdiction field. Give 'em Hell dudes! :twisted:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast