Department Questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i still have not seen or know of any harrassment or people that left because they were being harrased for being from the north. most people leave because they rather work where they dont get any calls; and i dont no of any bi polar crazy supervisors. ALSO someone mentioned how if you do stay around more than 5 years, they throw you the specialty position of your choice to keep you. But let me ask, isnt that the way its suppoed to be??? Are you saying that specialty positions should go to the people fresh out of the academy???

if you havent seen harassment or bias-then you need to come out from under the bosses ass. here are the facts you jerk ,of the 15 certified LEO's we have gotten in the last 2 yeats alone,12 have left -or been hazed or harassed into leaving ,or outright set up for dicipline over minor offences or for things they should have done that are then twisted into an IA. people leave at the rate of 20% a year,,most to other agencies not the other way around. and by the way ,in the last 2 or 3 years 20 or so people retired-only 2 did full term,so dont sell this bag of goods to anyone,you just dont know any better.

all the above is the reason why I left..........and I am better for it!

ok well you seem to be disgruntled. and you say its all the CERTIFIED people that leave, so maybe they are the problem, i came in certified and never had a problem. the new recruits came in with like 20 at a time, 10 a time, and then 5 and 5 and all of them seem to be doing fine.

fmpder

how can you say that you jerk, certified cops came from everywhere! how can they be the problem,where were you certified from,macy"s security? many came from successful agencies who's cities turned crime around, where does this agency stand out except for the highest crime rate south of tampa?? and listen ass boy,as for the rookies ,we wouldnt have to hire 10 or 20 at a time if people didnt flee from this mis managed sinking ship, and besides these young people NEED jobs, its not because its some great place. being realistic and yearning for a change positive -is not disgruntled moron. When a new admin comes in and levels the field, maybe we can become a progressive agency,with RESULTS to prove it?!!! c'mon, you're really a csa aren't you?? its blind asskissers like you that will follow these current admin clowns to the circus,

Not disgruntled, just never felt at home there.

Look at your FTOs. The problem lies there. They wash good people out. FMPD has lost many good police officers because of these losers.

My opinion, if anyone cares, is that officers are NOT treated fairly at this agency. An officer that has more then several IA's which involves the use of force is still with this agency TODAY and Serge who had such a minor incident, "yes one minor incident", was terminated. I only have one question to those individuals who was involved getting Serge fired, "How in the world can you look at yourself in Mirror". I can see why the morale is low. If you speak up or complain, "Your outta here!" you might as well put a huge X on your back because "YOU, MY FRIEND", is the next to go. I would like to see someone like Mike Scott run this agency. Someone is Honest, Fair, Well Liked and Gets Involve and is NOT afraid to back up his officers. WOW, that would be fantastic!

By the way, I have ABSOLUTELY no respect for ***kissers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12