Unprofessional C12 - Page 3
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

somewhere in c12

ya and no speciality pay for any of it :shock: stick to case management buddy try not to be a wantabee any more then you are :P

You will find little support from your circuit office. [quote]

amen to this!!

problem solver

well i am sick and tired of c12 and what goes on here. we need an audit team from tally to pay a visit to all of the offices.

MTI CROSS OVER

anyone want to go thru a cross over academy with me? i hear mti is going to get one going soon.

let me know when the academy starts. i am also sick and tired of c12 and what is going on here. we have major problems and concerning issues that are going unresolved :roll:
    ps: mm count me in

Re: MTI CROSS OVER

Quote Originally Posted by MM
    anyone want to go thru a cross over academy with me? i hear mti is going to get one going soon.
    The above quote is not me. Although the thought has crossed my mind, I don't see it happening any time soon. Too many absconders and wayward drug court offenders. :devil:

i know of 4 people that want to leave for scso or mcso. our area has seen many leave for the local sheriff offfices in the past years. :cry:

c12 issues , things are bad

Another bad day in c12 can it get any worse? When is the IG office comming down?

Re: c12 issues , things are bad

Quote Originally Posted by suncoast cpo
    Another bad day in c12 can it get any worse? When is the IG office comming down?
    If they did come down what would they find :?:

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast