Unprofessional C12 - Page 2
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: p/o in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by friend no more
    well not suprised about officer wilson, you were right she does have a domestice violence injuction against her,goes to show you necer realy know a person
    and your point would be what??? you are definitely an offender!!!!!

Re: ROLL OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovin' C12 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by pa
    it is real bad in c12 times are rough :cry:
    Yeah, I REALLY hate working in circuit 12. I hate having a manageable case load, approachable and knowledgeable supervisors, great support from DCA and CA, and I REALLY hate the proverbial wasteland that is circuit 12. These gulf beaches and white sandy shores disgust me; and lets not forget about the atrocity that is Anna Maria Island. And my God, those of us poor souls who have to drive up and down Gulf Of Mexico drive and look out at the the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico have it the worst. Especially on those days when the gentle sea breeze is blowing... GOSH, I hate this place!

Circuit 12 is GREAT compared to some other places around the state. If you don't like it here, LATERAL OUT! There are plenty of folks who are trying to lateral in, so if you think this place sucks, than GET THE EFF OUT!
    Hey luvin that brown spot below your eyes and above your lip! just take a small tisue and wipe, and next time don't stand so close to management. One day you'll realize that their friendship is one-sided

who cares about the gulf how about my pay. c12 stinks and the supers crap on all of us. the gentle breeze come on loser how about the crappy working condition and the crappy job we have. get a clue and a life. i know who you are 12-5 ring a bell????????????????????? ya its you.

back to the question, i'm sure it happens everywhere, that the whole barrell is punished because of one bad apple. our sup brings up stuff that officers have done and addressed us as a whole because one person did something stupid. i bet i can guess the supervisor. :shock:

a few of them bradenton and sarasota 12-1 12-0

I got your back

Calling out a fellow officer by name, initials or location on a public website is wrong. I'm glad I don't work in c-12 if this is how you operate down there. ops: ops: ops:

Quote Originally Posted by bible beater
    a few of them bradenton and sarasota 12-1 12-0
    Not 12-1. Our sups are reasonable and fair. I've never been crapped on. 12-1 sups like to gossip and get into people's personal business, but other than that they are professional.

I don't think I would want to work anywhere else..

12-1

Although I agree with many of the remarks here. You must properly identify your grievance. Supervisors are like anyone else. Did the Dept promote them on merit? or by friendly interview followed by happy hour. Things have changed a great deal since they were officers.Did the dept train them after promotion? Are you angry about pay, work expectations caseload?

Are the policies they implement in the office coming from them or region/ Central office. Certainly there are sup's who gossip and spread rumors . And try to establish their own little fifedom. If you work in our Circuit you dont need to name them, everyone already knows. Supervisors feel stress just like us, and their reactions may differ. Which of us hasnt had a bad day. Granted some sups seem to have bad years.

The best way to deal with sups who are vendictive, conniving manipulative, rumor mongers etc; PASSIVE / AGGRESIVE. Know the D.C. Policy and your Chain of Command. Just like any other Bully they will move on to easier prey! You will find little support from your circuit office. Let them feel your stress and Make no mistake The Sups in C12 read this forum. It is Free speech. put your name to your work. Mayby the bad ones will wise up and find out they are not loved nor their tactics admired. And your comments will be on target instead of childish rants.

If anyone needs to borrow from my repertoire feel free to contact me
    I love C 12 (with a few exceptions)

Peter 12-1

i agree pete

jen

Re: 12-1

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta
    Although I agree with many of the remarks here. You must properly identify your grievance. Supervisors are like anyone else. Did the Dept promote them on merit? or by friendly interview followed by happy hour. Things have changed a great deal since they were officers.Did the dept train them after promotion? Are you angry about pay, work expectations caseload?

Are the policies they implement in the office coming from them or region/ Central office. Certainly there are sup's who gossip and spread rumors . And try to establish their own little fifedom. If you work in our Circuit you dont need to name them, everyone already knows. Supervisors feel stress just like us, and their reactions may differ. Which of us hasnt had a bad day. Granted some sups seem to have bad years.

The best way to deal with sups who are vendictive, conniving manipulative, rumor mongers etc; PASSIVE / AGGRESIVE. Know the D.C. Policy and your Chain of Command. Just like any other Bully they will move on to easier prey! You will find little support from your circuit office. Let them feel your stress and Make no mistake The Sups in C12 read this forum. It is Free speech. put your name to your work. Mayby the bad ones will wise up and find out they are not loved nor their tactics admired. And your comments will be on target instead of childish rants.

If anyone needs to borrow from my repertoire feel free to contact me
    I love C 12 (with a few exceptions)

Peter 12-1
    Thank you Pete for your eloquent words of wisdom. If only we peons had as much knowledge and insight as you. One day, ONE DAY, I'll be as noble and wise as you.

Its an HONOR to work with such an exemplary leader. And with all of your responsibilities, it's a wonder that you even have time for this site. After all, you are the Drug Room Coordinator, Gang Czar, Absconder Unit Task Force and CPO I.

With all of those honorable duties, it is remarkable that you have time to defend this great circuit.

Thank You Pete,
    From ALL of us in Circuit 12

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast