Unprofessional C12
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Unprofessional C12

At a recent staff meeting Sup stated that If one officer causes problems Then instead of calling that officer in and addressing it. All officers will be punished. Doe this nonsense happen in other circuits? What a poor example of leadership!

it is real bad in c12 times are rough :cry:

People need to grow up and start to act professional. This includes both supervisors and staff. Get A Life and Start doing YOUR JOBS :P :P :evil:

to guest 2

Wow!
    Supervisors need to act professional? They think they are doing a damn good job and this is the problem!!!
    Who needs to grow up here?

Re: Unprofessional C12

Quote Originally Posted by I spy
    At a recent staff meeting Sup stated that If one officer causes problems Then instead of calling that officer in and addressing it. All officers will be punished. Doe this nonsense happen in other circuits? What a poor example of leadership!
    This isn't the military.

my p o in trouble

you have to be jokeing, i observed my old p/o in plantcity court today in the injunction court. i ran her name when i got home and discovered that she has a domestic violence injuction against her from what appears to be her husband. are you jokeing, thats what i was on probation for and you mean to tell me that she is allowed to work and supervise other people.. the department of corrections is a joke//////well officer sylvia wilson/bloomindale office/riverview fl/ what goes around comes around/dont be so nasty to other people you supervise......

well here at doc probation supervisors are not professional and our job is not professional. we make no money and promotions dont get you more money. a police sgt gets respect a doc super gets nothing. :shock:

ROLL OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by pa
    it is real bad in c12 times are rough :cry:
    Yeah, I REALLY hate working in circuit 12. I hate having a manageable case load, approachable and knowledgeable supervisors, great support from DCA and CA, and I REALLY hate the proverbial wasteland that is circuit 12. These gulf beaches and white sandy shores disgust me; and lets not forget about the atrocity that is Anna Maria Island. And my God, those of us poor souls who have to drive up and down Gulf Of Mexico drive and look out at the the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico have it the worst. Especially on those days when the gentle sea breeze is blowing... GOSH, I hate this place!

Circuit 12 is GREAT compared to some other places around the state. If you don't like it here, LATERAL OUT! There are plenty of folks who are trying to lateral in, so if you think this place sucks, than GET THE EFF OUT!

p/o in trouble

well not suprised about officer wilson, you were right she does have a domestice violence injuction against her,goes to show you necer realy know a person

Re: my p o in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by former guest
    you have to be jokeing, i observed my old p/o in plantcity court today in the injunction court. i ran her name when i got home and discovered that she has a domestic violence injuction against her from what appears to be her husband. are you jokeing, thats what i was on probation for and you mean to tell me that she is allowed to work and supervise other people.. the department of corrections is a joke//////well officer sylvia wilson/bloomindale office/riverview fl/ what goes around comes around/dont be so nasty to other people you supervise......

Yours was probably a conviction - an injuction is not a conviction for domestic violence.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast