relocation

Thread: relocation

relocation

My wife and I are consicering a relocation to South Carolina. Can anyone give me some information on what it would intail to get certified up there as a LEO. Also what Deptartments that I should look at applying to?

Re: relocation

I am from Florida, all you have to do is take a state test if you are certified in Florida. You should try the Beaufort/Bluffton area. Best pay and better area. The weather is alot like Florida.

hey florida,

im also in florida and thinking about hitting up the SC area, everyone says charleston but thats only cause its big and known, but i looked at the bluffton and beaufort PD's and they look like nice places to work. Do you know how often and how competitive it is they hire. And whats the area like? City like? rural? beach like? And is real estate affordable?

thanks!

Don't even consider it, I was a deputy for Beaufort SO, Great bunch of guys to work with, pay is horrible per cost of living, another thing being from Florida, actually two other things you will soon discover that you didn't have to pay in Florida, State income tax and personal property tax on your vehicles. Do your home work before you move there.