post dates

Thread: post dates

post dates

MOD 420,
    Why do the "last post" dates in the column to the far right not in sink with the last posted comment on the actual threads of this site? Are more posts being deleted? Many of the htreads indicate the last post as being the current day: however, the actual final comment listed may be several days old. What's up.

I have not deleted any posts for a while now. Can you point out some specific ones you are referring to and I will check it out. Thanks

sorting of posts

the answer to this, i think, is how the posts are sorted when you actually enter the thread. just go to the bottom of the thread page and change it to "newest first" so that the newest post will appear at the top of the post rather than the bottom. i noticed that whenever i entered a thread before today, the threads would default to the newest post at the top. today, it looks like the threads are defaulting to an "oldest first" format.

post dates

MOD 420,

For example, just look at the next thread, about the "worst of the worst." The alst post is listed as being be Pierre Baptiste on 7/7/07: however, no such post appears on the thread. There are many other such examples.

"Maybe this is the prob" -Thanks for the suggestion of sorting by newest, but I was already intelligent enough to try that. It doesn't matter in what order the posts appear, as some apparently do not appear.

Uh, Inspector.... try again!

ok- I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I went to the Worst of the Worst and went to the LAST post. It WAS, in fact, Pierre Baptiste! Surprise- just like I said! If you would have sorted it "newest first", it would have been on the top. And the time of the post matches exactly.

I was not at all trying to offend you earlier or imply that you were stupid, I was only offering a suggestion. I realize now however, that maybe you aren't all that bright since, I guess, the sorting feature seems to be baffling you.

Maybe MOD 420 can offer a remedial course for using this site that may be useful for you? ops: