CCSO STEP Pay Plan - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

P - Please
    B - Beg
    A - Again

Not many people realize that the initials PBA came from the chant made by the members after the contract was proposed and accepted by the union representatives.

And now you know the rest of the story.

it seems that i have struckk a cord wthi realsoutthenr leo. horray for me. where in my comments havei *****ed about the money made by deps and copls like myself? i have *****ed about hte number of brass and confirmeed that that brass makes big monney and was given more ang bigger riases over the yearrs thatn the deps and cplls. as i just said read and listten to my comments and dont spin them around to sewt youre wown ends. despitee the pay i say it is time for a new sheriff in this town ans his or her new adimin. :shock:

All rhetoric aside..

What do you think that the pay should be retnuh?

Why should we cry about the pay that someone of a higher rank is receiving. And in some respects I do mean "RANK"

How does belly aching serve you? If you are just looking to stir the pot for fun than just tell me and save me the time of responses. If not than throw out your ideas on the table and make this subject a somewhat intelligent and positive exchange of thoughts for once.

deeriest reelsouuthernleo....... no belly acheing hear. i have said andw ill say again that mr hunter has done mjdch good. but i say again it is time for a new sherifff in town.

hunter and ahis admin are a tragic illlustraton in inconsistency and lack of character. do as they say an not as they do. crowneeism (sp?) and favoritism runs rampant. the good old boy system that hunter caimpainged aganst is back in spades. how can any of us try to advancae when thee rules change from day to day or hour to our. mr hunter has lost otouch with his agecny and has i think run out of ideass and enthusiasim. he has paceked the agency with idiots weareiwn more gold than a mr t starter kit.

despite his goood he has run out of himself an d it is time for anew sherisff. i find it dizharteningg that so many wimpas have come to these pagges aned expressed such fear of chhange. they dont remember how bad it was before don annd i am hear to tell yoo it has bgooten just as bad. it is time afor a new shesriff and a new admin.

i neesd a drink

Quote Originally Posted by retnuh
    crowneeism (sp?) and favoritism runs rampant.
    retnuh, you crack me up sometimes. Not to be trivial, but why did you "(sp?)" in this sentence when you never seem to care about the (sp) anyways? Man, you are a strange cat.

and to help out (cause I like you). I think it would be something like "cronyism." Not sure of the spelling of the addition of the "ism" part along with that word (or even if you can "ism" that word) but "crony" is sp'd properly.

Here all week...

i donnt understand. are you telling me my postss are froght with missppellings?

retnuh,

pleez stop raining on donald's parade, or he will not remember you fondly when he finally gets that promotion to tallahassee he has been gurgling...i mean struggling for.

drink more - spell bettur

WE are so top heavy with over paid comanders who don't do any thing but drive around in there unmarked cars and second guess every Road Patrol Sgt. in this Dept.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123