CCSO STEP Pay Plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Paradise is JW in disguise as JB but trying to sound like DH and posting under the disquise of Paradise
    I think you may be right on this. Paradise does show a level of articulateness that I believe would probably escape JB. I have no doubt, however, that Paradise does not drive a green and white or is below the rank of sergeant as he describes himself. Monitoring of this forum just as was the case in the ethics board on the intranet is in the interest of PRB and it was JW who was responsible for the replies made on the ethics board. They were written by an admin. sgt and then sent to JW for approval before posting. It's too bad that the administration couldn't take the criticisms on that board and that it was taken down.
    Face Mask!! that'll be an additional 15 yards and an automatic rejection from the thread!!

First Down...

I am lost. Whom ever if writing the initials of the peoples they are speaking of need to help me out a little here. I am assuming JW=PRB Chief but I am not sure of the other. In order for some of us to comment on your recent postings I think you need to let us know who you are talking about.
    Thanks

I am lost. Whom ever if writing the initials of the peoples they are speaking of need to help me out a little here. I am assuming JW=PRB Chief but I am not sure of the other. In order for some of us to comment on your recent postings I think you need to let us know who you are talking about.
    Read back about 10 posts and you see who the other is

The point has been lost. I don't think it's the amount of money these people are making. It's the amount of people making that amount of money.

Too much brass spoils the soup.

A Capt. and Lt. sitting down town and having no responsiblity is the issue. They supervise no one. Road patrol Sgt.'s are supervising between 7-9 people. Can't swing a dead cat around without hitting brass.
    Does every division need a Capt., a couple of Cmndr's and a couple of Lt.'s.

Yes, and soon I will fill the position of "Captain of Morale and Troop Welfare". I will start by monitoring this website, and isolating those with poor attitudes - those attitudes contrary to solid Republican morale. I will then initiate covert electroshock therapy upon said subjects until they goose step to the tune of "Hail to the Chief" when they catch a glimpse of the Sheriff. I will provide the obstinate troops a steady diet of vanilla soy milk and soilent gray wafers. As a means decidings promotions, we will have a contest amongst those who are "chosen" to be considered for the new position - he/she who provides the Sheriff with the largest quantity of ingredients for fresh soilent gray wafers will be awarde the position, and an immediate lobotomy. Should their be a tie, their will be three event tie breaker - to be judged by Chief JW. The tie breaking events are as follows: goose stepping, knob polishing and the ability to display hypocrisy that knows no bounds. The winners shall report to the puzzle palace for indoctrination, and the loser will immediately salt themselves and report to the soilent gray plant. I hope these items, along with my refusal to use paragraphs, will boost morale - should they not I will begin further isolation and indoctrination procedures. Now if you excuse me I have to go initiate some "pre-employment integrity checks" at local elementary schools and maternity wards....enjoy the wafers and I hope to see you real soon. Have a great Republican day....or else!

I know everyone is dying to know who this Capt Morale is. Well, they do not call me “Paparazzi Leo” for nothing. Enjoy a photo of our new hero in action. (Notice how happy the police officer is. Now that is morale)

http://therapysessions.blogspot.com/cap ... yet109.jpg

It is a dangerous job but someone has to do it.

capitain morale is funnny. pertty accruate to. thats why lots of good people dont aget promoted because they cant passs the tests moreale outlined. funny sttuff.

time for a new sheriff and an new administration.

Dearest Deputy retnuH,

I like the way you think, coupled with your ability to spot talent. As part of my new "thousand points of lard" morale program I believe I have a new position for you...now now don't get too excited, as there is no more money in it - but there will be a title...Lord retnuH...Commandant of Soilent Gray Quality Control. As part of your duties, you must pre-test, for taste, the hind quarters of all those who oppose the Exalted One. For those who oppose his Goodness shall soon serve, or be served, as soilent gray wafers to nourish those who wash the feet his Worthiness. When pre-taste testing, please start at the posterior and work your way forward between the lower appendages, as that is the area the Lordship's Dungeon Master prefers. Please remove, forthwith, all dingleberrys and unidentified odiferous clumps as those produce lumpy wafers - and bad media. If any testing subject resists please castrate them according to El Libre Verde de Dios. If any subject seems to enjoy the testing, please promote them as they have potential to serve in the palace as "practical" virgins - to guard the coffers of the Communitcations office. I apologize for the lack of financial incentive, but His Misery has invested the budget in tribal tattoo ink, Alan Fundt cameras and requisite GOP Holy Water. If you'll excuse teh good Capt, he is off to secure a new supply of Foster's Lager to grease the literary wheels for later - and he has to find another IP address to keep morale climbing. Good fortune Lord retnuH!

Soilent Gray Wafers - bet you can't eat just one.

Capt. Morale

hthank you but i have a job and dispite youre endorseement i doubt i will go any fuurther. i dont want to and the powerrs that be dont want me to iether.

itme for a new sherif and new adiministraton.

i have to go now as it is is the ****tainl houre. i maybe bak monday.

:twisted:

Capt. Morale makes me chuckle...

Dear retnuh....What do you think we should be making at Cpl. or Dep. level?

It is a fact that we will never make enough money for the job that we do, but for some reason we still do that job because deep down somewhere we love it a little.
    I would be very surprised if in my career here that I will ever have a base salary of a 100,000 dollars or more. If it ever did reach that level I am sure that someone would complain that it wasn't enough.

I think that your fight should be to convince the taxpayers who should then convince the county commission that we deserve more money so that the Sheriff could run the agency instead of having to appoint others while he is off to fight for more money.

retnuh...I will be waiting for your payplan for Cpl's and below on your next posting so that everyone can see what Magnum P.I. and the rich and worthless PBA are going to bring us at election time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast