police disability retiree

I'm retired on a medical from a non-Florida police agency. I want to apply for this department. Oh, and if appointed, "I will mind my manners".

response

what was the medical problem that retired you - EVAPORATION OF BRAIN MATTER? :roll: - I have several Officer friends there over the years and sounds like you will fit in fine at their PD now :arrow: if you have diminishing brain symplex, rat like qualities, keep notes on cops, and oh yea SHAVE YOUR HEAD. :lol:
    You may not like the charlie shift watch commander Sgt C is a standup guy and a great supervisor.

Quote Originally Posted by guestwantingflorida
    I'm retired on a medical from a non-Florida police agency. I want to apply for this department. Oh, and if appointed, "I will mind my manners".
    Test number one-----DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ??????????????
    You must be absolutely DESPERATE for a Law Enforcement job in South Florida. Of all the possible agencies in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties, WHY WILTING Manors.

I am sorry, but this has to be a set up. I will not say that no one is that "BRAIN DEAD" that they wish to apply with WM but it is rare. So either you are the rare "BRAIN DEAD PERSON" or just toying on the forum. If it is the first, get a brain transplant. If it is the second, go play somewhere else. I can not be any more clearer!!!!!!!

I'm not from Florida and therefore can not possibly know what this department is really all about.

ANYTHING FURTHER< I WILL MIND MY MANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :arrow: :lol: :arrow: :wink: :roll: :idea: ops: :P :? :?: :!: :evil: :x :shock:

Re: police disability retiree

I'm not from Florida and therefore can not possibly know what this department is really all about.
    Just to let you know, there is politics no matter what agency you go to, no matter where it might be. Most administrators just want you to go out there and do your job. As long as you do that you will be fine, even if you are not on the boss' buddy list.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Voice
    Just to let you know, there is politics no matter what agency you go to, no matter where it might be. Most administrators just want you to go out there and do your job. As long as you do that you will be fine, even if you are not on the boss' buddy list.
    AV is right. politics in every department. But you can do a great job here and you wont do "fine" if your not on the buddy list.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Voice
    I totally agree with you, Another Voice. "Most Administrations" do not include WMPD Administration. If you do not bow down to them and kissy kissy, no matter how well or great you do your job, you are nothing...worthless to them. You can be a screw up worthless officer but if your lips are on the right spots, no rules apply. "The truth will set you free"!!!!!!!