Davie losing take homes?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Davie losing take homes?

Scum Sentinel reported due to tax cuts, town was cutting take home cars..is that for civilians or are the cops losing them too?...

send an email to the chief. he'll be gald to answer that for you. really.

Re: Davie losing take homes?

Quote Originally Posted by SadTimes
    Scum Sentinel reported due to tax cuts, town was cutting take home cars..is that for civilians or are the cops losing them too?...
    When did you see that article. I was just on their website and looked for anything about Davie Take Home Cars? Is this for real or are you trying to stir the pot and start more rumors around the PD?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    When did you see that article. I was just on their website and looked for anything about Davie Take Home Cars? Is this for real or are you trying to stir the pot and start more rumors around the PD?

I heard it's true. We are going to lose the take home program

THE TOWN NEEDS THE MONEY SO THEY COULD OVER PAY FOR A FARM

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Absolutley not, Im with the S.O., and have no ill will towards Davie at all, but I did read it in the Sentinel..they just menitoned city take home cars , did not specify police or civilian...

Here, I found the article..read for yourself,,you guys are getting screwed

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/ ... &cset=true

i've heard they were only talking about civilian people. There about 50 civilians who take there city cars home. po's cars are in our contract , so they cain't just take them away. plus the parking lot would be full and there would be no room for anyone to park.

why dont one of good ole boys talk to the chief and find out what is being said, or one of the 15+ VETS, WHO SEEM TO THINK PO'S UNDER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF YEARS SHOULD NOT SPEAK UNTIL SPOKEN TOO find out whats going on!!!

Hey Davie Blue. You got your info wrong. It is not the 15+ who are saying that. It is a small group of 7-12 yrs guys (same group who like to stir the pot. But that is just part of the GAME). I (15+) want to hear from EVERYONE...

nope we are not case closed until further bye bye

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast