Please buy me a new shirt
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Please buy me a new shirt

Please tell wannabee "swollen" hes not big and he looks ridiculous with that tight shirt and tatoo hanging out...very unprofessional. Please dont taper your sleeves, if your arms were big they would have filled the shirt naturally. Thank You...

If you have a problem with him, tell him to his face. Why hid behind a computer???

Re: Please buy me a new shirt

Quote Originally Posted by largo troop
    Please tell wannabee "swollen" hes not big and he looks ridiculous with that tight shirt and tatoo hanging out...very unprofessional. Please dont taper your sleeves, if your arms were big they would have filled the shirt naturally. Thank You...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

well...

As funny as this post is the person with the problem with that person is you. Why don't you grow a pair and say something to him yourself.

Its "hide" not "hid"...learn to spell..is your shirt too tight as well, cuttin off circulation to your brain.........

I love the girl he brought to Denny's for meal that looked like a prostitute...keep it at home kid

Grow Up

I know Mids is slow and you guys don't even hit the road until 2200 but why now go after each other? Susan, quit scoping out another man in his "tight" shirt.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOO FUNNY

Why don't u grow some balls and say something to his face, instead of hiding ur fat face behind a computer, *****!

I heard that this person should grow some balls and make this comment to the person "themselves" instead of making comments on a computer screen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast