Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedinWM
Quote Originally Posted by FOPA'ER
Hey-I have an idea. Why don't we use some of the money FOPA collects in their annual fund raiser /decal program to help pay for the party. Oh wait, that's right ,they do not do it for the PD and Community any more because of the chief and his strongarm tactics in spending FOPA'S money. Yea thats right, it went down the toilet like everything else he touched at the Wilton Manors Police Department. RIP decal program......
I just heard what RP did to your Friday Volunteer FOP'er. Is it true that he did not even have the nads to do it himself? Sounds familiar. He probably sat in his office and thought "who could I mess with today? I got it. Let me destroy who has done nothing to no one, who everyone likes and does not have a bad bone in his body. OK, after ten plus years of riding with the officers every Friday, I'm going to cut that off and better yet, I will send the message down from me to my Lt and then finally to a sgt to give FN this fantastic news. Oh and I will make sure that I am out of town when this happens. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I have alot of work to do. Who will be next?????????????

Hey big shot. Do you need any help digging that hole you just created. No. Oh OK. I'll be there anyway so I can help put the dirt back
What a RICHARD.