Lets Have a Party - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey-I have an idea. Why don't we use some of the money FOPA collects in their annual fund raiser /decal program to help pay for the party. Oh wait, that's right ,they do not do it for the PD and Community any more because of the chief and his strongarm tactics in spending FOPA'S money. Yea thats right, it went down the toilet like everything else he touched at the Wilton Manors Police Department. RIP decal program......

So answer me this batman....Since the "new couple" hangs around another couple who befriends other couples....are these two couples befriending each other???? Maybe that's why they're all so CLOSE. And is the chief involved??

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    So answer me this batman....Since the "new couple" hangs around another couple who befriends other couples....are these two couples befriending each other???? Maybe that's why they're all so CLOSE. And is the chief involved??
    HMMMMMM never even thought about that. what if?

Party???? LOL, you mean like the one that was planned for a special sgt, where only the chief/his wife, and one officer and his wife were invited??? LOL, no party.....
    Realistically, who else would have attended. It is unbelieveable that the Chief would attend this affair . It was bad enough that he allowed the relationship to continue between you know who and you know what, but to attend their party is OUTRAGIOUS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, you guys are out of control.... but truthful and halarious! I am sure GG would have attended, but he would have scheduled the party in the 'park'. Sorry I meant Sgt. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by FOPA'ER
    Hey-I have an idea. Why don't we use some of the money FOPA collects in their annual fund raiser /decal program to help pay for the party. Oh wait, that's right ,they do not do it for the PD and Community any more because of the chief and his strongarm tactics in spending FOPA'S money. Yea thats right, it went down the toilet like everything else he touched at the Wilton Manors Police Department. RIP decal program......
    I just heard what RP did to your Friday Volunteer FOP'er. Is it true that he did not even have the nads to do it himself? Sounds familiar. He probably sat in his office and thought "who could I mess with today? I got it. Let me destroy who has done nothing to no one, who everyone likes and does not have a bad bone in his body. OK, after ten plus years of riding with the officers every Friday, I'm going to cut that off and better yet, I will send the message down from me to my Lt and then finally to a sgt to give FN this fantastic news. Oh and I will make sure that I am out of town when this happens. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I have alot of work to do. Who will be next?????????????

I can't believe I over looked this one. I am absolutely appalled to hear that there is no more FOPA and that FN isn't allowed to ride any longer. What is happening to this department? FN only did great things for WMPD and I might add, he made a terrific witness in many of my arrests. Thanks FN for a job well done. You are a tremendous person and I can guarantee you were and always will be respected and loved by most at WMPD and even those of us that have been gone for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Former WMPD Cop in Jup
    I can't believe I over looked this one. I am absolutely appalled to hear that there is no more FOPA and that FN isn't allowed to ride any longer. What is happening to this department? FN only did great things for WMPD and I might add, he made a terrific witness in many of my arrests. Thanks FN for a job well done. You are a tremendous person and I can guarantee you were and always will be respected and loved by most at WMPD and even those of us that have been gone for some time.
    FN was the best and still is the best along with the FOPA. Whenever we needed something they never refused to help anyone or the WMPD(of the past out). FN is class, first class and will always be their to help a brother or sister in need. Chief RP or Lt. DS should be ASHAMED for what they have done but could you expect anything else out out of these two slugs.Hey Sgt EC or Lt RW are you going to stand up or speak up for a commrade for 10 years or wilt in your chairs. Thought so. You 4 deserve each other.Matter of fact all 4 of you should sit down because FN is a STAND UP GUY.

Freddie Strikes Again

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedinWM
    I just heard what RP did to your Friday Volunteer FOP'er. Is it true that he did not even have the nads to do it himself? Sounds familiar. He probably sat in his office and thought "who could I mess with today? I got it. Let me destroy who has done nothing to no one, who everyone likes and does not have a bad bone in his body. OK, after ten plus years of riding with the officers every Friday, I'm going to cut that off and better yet, I will send the message down from me to my Lt and then finally to a sgt to give FN this fantastic news. Oh and I will make sure that I am out of town when this happens. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I have alot of work to do. Who will be next?????????????
    I now heard that it is bad enough that RP ripped FN heart right out of his chest, now he wants to begin this bogus investigation because the organization had purchased some needed equipment for the boys and girls of WMPD, as they had been doing for the last 15 plus years. :shock: It certainly was acceptable when the organization was purchasing the items that RP had suggested, but just turn him down ONE time because they did not back him on a ridiculous purchase, his attitude became that of a two year old.....WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....they don't give me the money, I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO DESTROY YOU. :devil: Hey big shot, go ahead and "Make my DAY". :cop: :cop:

C'mon you dont have a use for an embroidered laptop case? What is wrong with you? You could put your laptop in there!! HAHAHAHAHA
    What a RICHARD.

concerned

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedinWM
    I am concerned. If this is all the chief does all day, then maybe HIS boss needs to look into how he spends his day and how the department is being run. If this does not happen the residents need to make an inquirey as to how the city has hired a police chief that is so nuts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast