Lets Have a Party
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lets Have a Party

I have a fantastic idea. Now that the contract issues are all complete, lets have a little gathering over a meal so we can celebrate moving foward. What do you think?

party

it depends - who are U?...I dont party with everyone :wink:

Re: party

Quote Originally Posted by starbros
    it depends - who are U?...I dont party with everyone :wink:
    How do you know if your invited?

party

well - if im not invited then its not a "pArTy" :devil:

Aw, what the heck. starbros your invited. See ya there whoever you are.

party

after your interrogation i dont think i want to attend your stupid little shindig!!!! :devil:

Just got the news. Thought we might have a little function inside the PD. But nope. The administration says no get together in "his building". Guess were gonna have to find an alternate location.

Party???? LOL, you mean like the one that was planned for a special sgt, where only the chief/his wife, and one officer and his wife were invited??? LOL, no party.....

Hey -Can I wear my new PBA shirt to the party?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Party???? LOL, you mean like the one that was planned for a special sgt, where only the chief/his wife, and one officer and his wife were invited??? LOL, no party.....
    Realistically, who else would have attended. It is unbelieveable that the Chief would attend this affair . It was bad enough that he allowed the relationship to continue between you know who and you know what, but to attend their party is OUTRAGIOUS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast