Coralrose Fullwood mother's best friend ARRESTED AGAIN
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Coralrose Fullwood mother's best friend ARRESTED AGAIN

http://www.ccso.org/localcrime/bookings ... n=53021004

It really is unbelievable how many times that woman has seen the inside of a jail. This arrest happened in Charlotte County but she has been arrested in more than one county in the past and has an admitted meth habit. Little wonder that no one wants to donate to the reward fund.

I worry more about her friend Dazzle, but I agree, that Ellen being best buds with Diane is hurting her image and the reward plight.

Who cares!

unreal

Who cares? Quit a few of us actually. Dazzle has her own arrest record tatarooni and even lost her daughter to DCF. Unfortunately she got her back just like Ellen got her children back. Those sure are some upstanding law abiding intelligent citizens that Ellen has for friends. (rolling eyes)

STILL THINK WE FAILED EARLY ON WITH THE INVESTIGATION

Should have squeezed Ellen harder to get to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by NPPD12345
    That is the 2nd time I have seen someone with a nppd screen name make a statement like that. I am beginning to believe it. Wonder where George is? He should start sniffing around.

I sure hope thats not true....I'm still trying to remain hopeful... I really think they have some of the pieces of the puzzle, but need those final few pieces to complete the puzzle and make an arrest... at least I hope so!!

Still think you are road patrol. Go back to writing your tickets and let the detectives do their jobs.

That is the 2nd time I have seen someone with a nppd screen name make a statement like that. I am beginning to believe it. Wonder where George is? He should start sniffing around.[/quote]

None of the posts are made by people that have registered screen names, so I don't believe that they are really from NPPD.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast