Best Officers are Co's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Officers are Co's

Spite the fact of what PO's have to say about us CO's I am willing to bet most of them can't do what we do, do to the fact they dont have a GUN of course that is what makes most of them big shots, and i'm here to say man up a taser and a gun don't make you better than us CO's so get it together, and to that City of Miami cop that got upset and gave out tickets because we didnt have any coffee for him do me the favor and grow up. To all be easy, can we ALL just get alone. :roll:

that wont happen cause of that tragic event that you guys couldnt help out when an ofc made a mistake..but leaking it out to the media is just wrong....but its cool we will see how matters are handled when you guys have a domestic or just late going in to work....that was poor taste

Re: Best Officers are Co's

Quote Originally Posted by LADIECO
    Spite the fact of what PO's have to say about us CO's I am willing to bet most of them can't do what we do, do to the fact they dont have a GUN of course that is what makes most of them big shots, and i'm here to say man up a taser and a gun don't make you better than us CO's so get it together, and to that City of Miami cop that got upset and gave out tickets because we didnt have any coffee for him do me the favor and grow up. To all be easy, can we ALL just get alone. :roll:
    LISTEN HERE CO...FIRST OF ALL, PUNCTUATION IN BETWEEN YOUR SENTENCES WOULD BE NICE AS WELL AS PROPER GRAMMAR. REGARDING YOUR COMMENT ABOUT PO'S ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THEIR GUN...THAT'S THE TYPE OF COMMENT THAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM A 38, BUT THEN AGAIN, MOST CO'S ARE 38'S. THIS WILL BE A FIGHT YOU WON'T WIN. I'M NOT ONE THAT WRITES TICKETS TO OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT, BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW US COURTESY, THEN WE WON'T SHOW ANY EITHER.
    I'M SURE I SPEAK FOR ALL PO'S WHEN I SAY THAT WE ARE FED UP WITH YOUR STUPID 3 HOUR LOCK DOWNS AND YOU GUYS TAKING A 38'S SIDE INSTEAD OF BEING ON OUR SIDE. YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY AND FOLLOW THAT FAMOUS SAYING "DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE DONE TO YOU". IF YOU GUYS LIKE GETTING TREATED LIKE CRAP THEN KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING. IF YOU WANT THINGS TO CHANGE, THEN CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

lick my bunghole

LOL! I sometimes wish that this county would go to a Sheriff's Office and take over the jails. I bet if the standards were raised to the standards of most other counties, We'd have to replace more than 80% of the C/O's! :shock: I just think its sad how the mood and attitude changes when you enter those gray buildings. I will say that there are a few that are professional and courteous. I just feel that there is something completely wrong when you have academy cadets(C/O's) walking around with their DT sweat pants hanging below their azz line and underwear showing. They should take a little more pride in their profession and stop acting like thugs. :x
    concerned PO

unprofessional, sloppy, lazy, rude

In my experience, COs seem to take a certain perverse pleasure in watching "da Poh-leece" squirm and practically beg for the facility to just OPEN THE GATE AND TAKE THE 39. You know why? I've said it before, COs identify with the 39s. How many times have you brought a 39 into the facility e.g. DCJ and TGK, and seen one of these COs say "Yo wassup man whatdeydo" not to the PO, but to the criminal you just spent the last hour or so with? You know why? Because most of you COs are a bunch of 40-over Alphas (ask a PO if you don't know what that means you GED losers).
    Listen COs, just because you work in a filthy, disgusting jail that smells of urine, clorox, and vomit, don't let these environmental factors determine YOUR behavior. Your F-the "Poh-leece" attitude is obvious. You hate us. You're stuck in a jail with a bunch of filthy trash. We get a (take home) car, better pay, more respect, so just admit it already...HATE-O-RADE, is it in you?
    In your case COs, it is. In you. So screw you. Do your goddam job and quit hatin'.

Re: unprofessional, sloppy, lazy, rude

Quote Originally Posted by noloveforCOs
    In my experience, COs seem to take a certain perverse pleasure in watching "da Poh-leece" squirm and practically beg for the facility to just OPEN THE GATE AND TAKE THE 39. You know why? I've said it before, COs identify with the 39s. How many times have you brought a 39 into the facility e.g. DCJ and TGK, and seen one of these COs say "Yo wassup man whatdeydo" not to the PO, but to the criminal you just spent the last hour or so with? You know why? Because most of you COs are a bunch of 40-over Alphas (ask a PO if you don't know what that means you GED losers).
    Listen COs, just because you work in a filthy, disgusting jail that smells of urine, clorox, and vomit, don't let these environmental factors determine YOUR behavior. Your F-the "Poh-leece" attitude is obvious. You hate us. You're stuck in a jail with a bunch of filthy trash. We get a (take home) car, better pay, more respect, so just admit it already...HATE-O-RADE, is it in you?
    In your case COs, it is. In you. So screw you. Do your goddam job and quit hatin'.
    AMEN...

I am sorry you feel this way. I always took pride in my job and always treated all PO's with the outmost respect. I never identified with the 39's but was always professional with them, including PO's that came on handcuffs themselves.

dcj officer lets compare check studs.messagepolice :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cell phones

I am proud to say I worked at SFRC for 6 years and have been a PO for the last 14, being a CO taught me how to deal with people with only a radio on my belt. I had as many as 128 inmates in my dorm running around and I had animals that where benching up to 525lbs, with a life sentence. My most powerful weapons were my PEN and Brain and I could use both very well. Using my head I got myself out of some life threatening situations and the fact that inmates knew that I could write one hell of a disciplinary report kept them inline in my dorms. My experiance as a CO has made me a better PO. Most of the PO's in my Dept are former CO's. Every PO should have to work in a jail before hitting the road. The only issue I have with corrections now as compared to then is the lack of professionalism and the corruption that has infected the jail and prisons. I have alot of CI's that are on the street, county state and federal jails and it seems every other inmate at TGK,DCJ,MW has a cell phone or PSP not to mention any drug, all brought in by a dirty CO. The sad part is, other CO's know who's doing it and dont do anything about it. THERE IS NO DOLLAR AMOUNT WORTH YOUR FREEDOM. There is no better way the get a sentence reduction for an inmate than to throw a dirty LEO under the bus! look what happened to those BSO guys, they are done. For those dirty CO's that read this the next inmate you bring a cell phone in for could be working for me, its a matter of time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast