Coming together
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming together

Coming together

Here's a positive note;

As I've read most of these posts from the beginning, I have noticed a trend.

Whenever some anon or other agency poster comes on here and tries to demean our agency, 99% of the time we all band together and blast the shite out of him. I think it is f-ing fantastic that we come together as brothers and defend our castle.

Now, lets take all that energy and put it toward OUR CASTLE!!!! :twisted:

It's kind of like seeing two Irish brothers beating the hell out of each other. Try and break it up, they will beat the hell out of you, call it a day and go to a pub for a couple of cold ones.

Our business is our business.

When it comes down to "it". We will stand as brothers regardless of likes or dislikes.

I forgot. Don't lie for a brother. It burns. You don't know how the other brother will lie. Just ask the guys from D2.

devil dog youre a sissy. i know who you are.

If you really knew who DevilDogg was, you would not be calling him a sissy. If you do know who he is and you think he is a sissy, say it to his face.

No cops lied in d2 - one got used by the admin as a wet boy.

Guest, apparently you didn't read the file,I did, they lied. People see you grab a guy by the throat and you say you didn't, you have lied. You stand next to a brother when he grabs a guy by the throat, and you say you didn't see it, you lied. 'nuff said.

I read the file and it was crap! 'nuff said.

Not to hijack my own thread with talk about the IA from D-2, but, I read the file. Lying, I don't think so. No-one WANTS to rat out their brother, (Well, most REAL cops don't, and WON'T) sometimes you just take the hit and find somewhere else to work.

However, we have come together over the whole incident. If you know what I mean. 8)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast