Murder Inc.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murder Inc.

Murder Inc.

Keep the bodies flowing Miami.

Re: Murder Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    Keep the bodies flowing Miami.
    Don't get any ideas bud . . . our chief has plan!

guest3

listen you thug , our chief does have a plan , but there is only one problem he has not been able to hire cops.

Re: guest3

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    listen you thug , our chief does have a plan , but there is only one problem he has not been able to hire cops.
    hmmmmmmI wonder why?

Re: guest3

Okay, that's an acceptable excuse.

What about maximizing the potential of those he has now? Instead of having them engage in meaningless DIP and Milk crate arrests for the sake of equally meaningless statistics? Direct them to targeted crime, afflicted areas. Bring more officers from administrative positions start with those now assigned to functions that allow them the time to walk around holding fancy coffee cups those hiding behind administrative jobs that should be performed by civilians, and especially those executive assistants. That should infuse some officer power back to patrol and investigative units . . . don't you think?

Then again, what do I know, I'm just a thug! :wink:

MURDERS

I think that we have gone down this road with admin officers. The never show up they do no work and the accomplish nothing. Think about it thug everything you said they should do goes to the DIP arrests and the everything thats part of getting the rift raft opff the streets.

YOUR A BONE HEAD.

By the way murders are up everywhere I think it's the youth of today, why not have a study group and get together and sing kum-by-ya.

THe DC has figured out how to prevent murders. HE along with Robin and Tonto are devisinga plan as we speak thyat will show us how to prevent murders. Remember, his sidekick may not pass a Lt exam but he is truly smart. Just ask him, he'll tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Who?
    THe DC has figured out how to prevent murders. HE along with Robin and Tonto are devisinga plan as we speak thyat will show us how to prevent murders. Remember, his sidekick may not pass a Lt exam but he is truly smart. Just ask him, he'll tell you
    Your in trouble, you didn't call him senior executive assistant utset.

admin assistant arrest some one? PLEASE, they are busy covering T's and DC's butt. imagine angel c arrest something? He and Billy have made career avoiding police work in P I O. Wait, lt Billy did work community relations before becoming the chief mouth piece. A police Lt. who never worked patrol as a sgt ot lt. yeah, they knows police work alright.

admin assistant arrest some one? PLEASE, they are busy covering T's and DC's butt. imagine angel c arrest something? He and Billy have made career avoiding police work in P I O. Wait, lt Billy did work community relations before becoming the chief mouth piece. A police Lt. who never worked patrol as a sgt ot lt. yeah, they knows police work alright.
    I wish 10% of the Police Dept was just like Angel Calzadilla. He's one of the most pro active Police Officer in our History, ask around. :lol: And a man!!!!hombre a todo!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast