New Ideas - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Ideas

Man,I love this place,l.o.l. Its all B.S. so dont sweat it!

Quote Originally Posted by just looking
    oh ..thats really going to help..hell i waited for nearly 5 hrs at calle ohco for the water truck to come by..and when it finally did come by i had already drank, ate dinner and hung out in a shady tree.......gotta love a dept that strives to work its ofc's to the death
    are you kidding me? have you ever worked a traffic post after a hurricane blows through this place? you will be abandoned unless your sgt. is on the ball and picks up some water and food for his guys. save yourselves because to the brass all we are is cannon fodder.

Re: New Ideas

WTF is the FOP. [/quote]

You Don't know what the F.O.P. IS?

Re: New Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    WTF is the FOP.
    You Don't know what the F.O.P. IS?[/quote]Rumor has it the 6 4 4 is gone. Shame Shame Shame on the F--king Organization of Pricks FOP.

What's new about this directive? It's straight from the Boy King. I remember during the presidential election I wore a class A uniform to sit in a stair well for 12 hours at the Mandarin Oriental. It's stupid!

Yup, I thought so. Sounds like another brilliant idea from the f**king Boy King. Some how, he has single-handedly ruined this department. But then again, the Irish Misted permanently vacationing leprechaun put him there!

just looking wrote:
    oh ..thats really going to help..hell i waited for nearly 5 hrs at calle ohco for the water truck to come by..and when it finally did come by i had already drank, ate dinner and hung out in a shady tree.......gotta love a dept that strives to work its ofc's to the death

are you kidding me? have you ever worked a traffic post after a hurricane blows through this place? you will be abandoned unless your sgt. is on the ball and picks up some water and food for his guys. save yourselves because to the brass all we are is cannon fodder.

hmm lemme guess hurricane staffing...soggy sandwiches...shitty details.....detailing debree thats all over the city...while staff is enjoying hot meals, staying dry and having power......yup i know that picture very well

next time just buy your own water its only $1 loser

the city should give me the water

loser

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast