New Ideas
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ideas

New Ideas

They are contemplating making everyone in patrol wear long sleeves every time we have an event such as the last nucler terrorism threat conferrence. FYI

GREAT IDEA!! THAT WAY WE CAN ALL LOOK LIKE THE STAFF AND NO ONE WILL HAVE TO MAN A POST,L.O.L.
    OR IT WILL ALSO SERVE AS A PROTECTIVE OUTFIT AGAINST THE RADIATION FROM THE NUCLEAR DEVICE? YOU SEE,WEARING THAT LONG SLEEVE SHIRT MAKES YOU,OMNIPOTENT,JUST LIKE GOD!

Re: New Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Overheard
    They are contemplating making everyone in patrol wear long sleeves every time we have an event such as the last nucler terrorism threat conferrence. FYI
    WTF is the FOP. They evaporated very quickly. They need to get back to work to stop $hit like this and to make sure we get our 6 4 4. Armando, YOU BETTER MAKE SURE WE GET THAT 6 4 4.

They are contemplating making everyone in patrol wear long sleeves every time we have an event such as the last nuclear terrorism threat conference. FYI
    Brilliant! Wearing long sleeves during Miami's almost permanent summer weather! Whoever thought of it, is truly chief material! :shock:

Can I wear my heavy jacket and put my PPE suit on too?

For those who worked the conference, you already know this. They had everyone at the event wear class A and soon realized that wasn't a smart idea. Be smart. If this ever happened, many of us are not tolerant of the heat. Take a 10 and call Fire Rescue. I'm sure with so many of us injured, this policy (sounds like a big rumor) would be reversed immediately. Past practices would dictate this as a heavy negative effect on work conditions.

They are contemplating making everyone in patrol wear long sleeves every time we have an event such as the last nuclear terrorism threat conference. FYI
    This is like the great idea to have cops not medical professionals, perform those intimate orifice probes for secreted contraband and evidence or instrumentality of a crime!

WHO'S THE GENIUS BEHIND THIS CHIT? :x

WE DO IT ALL THE TIME,WHATS THE PROBLEM? THATS WHY L.H.PST MAKES SO MANY 39S!

WE DO IT ALL THE TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Comandant
    WE DO IT ALL THE TIME,WHATS THE PROBLEM? THATS WHY L.H.PST MAKES SO MANY 39S!
    You mean . . . Strip and Cavity Searches? Surely performed consistent with the below FSS? :wink:

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index. ... 1#0901.211

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI ORTIZ
    Can I wear my heavy jacket and put my PPE suit on too?

For those who worked the conference, you already know this. They had everyone at the event wear class A and soon realized that wasn't a smart idea. Be smart. If this ever happened, many of us are not tolerant of the heat. Take a 10 and call Fire Rescue. I'm sure with so many of us injured, this policy (sounds like a big rumor) would be reversed immediately. Past practices would dictate this as a heavy negative effect on work conditions.
    That won't work because the A.C. will have a dept. ord that states that you must hydrate your self during these events and he will have a unit assigned to bring water to those who need it. That means that if you get over heated and it is determined it occured due to lack of hydration, which is almost always the case, you will be written up. I heard that is in the works already. The military has a similar policy.

oh ..thats really going to help..hell i waited for nearly 5 hrs at calle ohco for the water truck to come by..and when it finally did come by i had already drank, ate dinner and hung out in a shady tree.......gotta love a dept that strives to work its ofc's to the death

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast