So Who is Leaving and Who is Staying
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So Who is Leaving and Who is Staying

Whats the word???? I hear lots of rumors.

why do you want to know?????? :roll:

Curious minds want to know. If you dont care, go watch your grass grow.

I hear that someone, who recently took a long out of town class, was having a retirement party planned for a few months from now. The real question is who would show up to it???

call me stupid, but why would he retire right after the school?

Why not? Retire & get a pension. Maybe go elsewhere. Maybe be the next chief. Got you guessing yet? The King does not divulge his secrets to his underlings. Time will tell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    call me stupid, but why would he retire right after the school?
    OK Stupid. :evil:

Your administration better hope that Sgt. Chad does not decide to go anywhere. He is the only one with a set of nads in that place now. Look at the other sgts he is compared to. Do I need to say more?????????

It is now time for me, the most intelligent person in this agency, to step in.
    I will now give you my word of the day "countervail". (I understand that none of you are near my level of intellect but try and keep up.) Since I have gone to a recent school I have become even smarter, if that is possible. But I digress. I am tasking you to countervail these evil forces amongst us. You will also be required to monitor this thread daily for my new "word of the day" and to carry out any task that I may require of you.
    Oh yes, and I need someone to recite our mission statement immediately.
    That is all for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It is now time for me, the most intelligent person in this agency, to step in.
    I will now give you my word of the day "countervail". (I understand that none of you are near my level of intellect but try and keep up.) Since I have gone to a recent school I have become even smarter, if that is possible. But I digress. I am tasking you to countervail these evil forces amongst us. You will also be required to monitor this thread daily for my new "word of the day" and to carry out any task that I may require of you.
    Oh yes, and I need someone to recite our mission statement immediately.
    That is all for now.
    Clint, is that you????????????????????????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast