OH BOY THE STONEWALL FESTIVAL IS TODAY-YEAH!!

OH BOY THE STONEWALL FESTIVAL IS TODAY-YEAH!!

ANYONE?

I understand the purpose of the festival, because of history. But that festival has become nothing but a sex fest. There are kids out there looking at guys wearing nothing but a thong. And that's only because complete nudity probably would not have been allowed. There were floats where S&M was displayed. Two guys beating each other with whips and dressed in basically thread.
    What the?? How does this behavior demonstrate the path that homosexuals have had to walk along??
    If the city wants to have this parade...that's fine. But have some regulations as to what kind of attire and floats are allowed.

Hey did anyone notice that there was no brass at the festival, even the brownnosing sergeant, who was suppose to be the OIC decided to dump it on a detective. Remember years pass when the Chief would ride in the lead car to start the parade? This year BSO was there with their fancy HUMMER and sporty vehicle, they also had a recruiting booth…………………. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

oooo the SGT decided to go on vacation with his new "ladyfriend" instead of woking the festival

Ladyfriend or HOMEWRECKER?????

stonewall

Hey I heard the grand Marshall of the parade was a WHIMPY KOJACK LOOK ALIKE WITH A BADGE. Is that true???????

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey did anyone notice that there was no brass at the festival, even the brownnosing sergeant, who was suppose to be the OIC decided to dump it on a detective. Remember years pass when the Chief would ride in the lead car to start the parade? This year BSO was there with their fancy HUMMER and sporty vehicle, they also had a recruiting booth…………………. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
    Check out the EXPRESS paper this. Friend of the Week recognition goes to BSO for representing law enforcement at the parade. And who is the whimpy Kojack wannabee? A future Sgt?

Captain America that would be a "YES". I saw him the other day at 7-11 and he had one of those fancy waterproof writing tablets and i wondered why....mmmmmm...then i realized it was a waterproof writing tablet because he has to keep notes on everyone and he sometimes cries when he only gets to go to 9 out of 10 training schools so he has the waterproof tablet so his rat notes dont run. He wonders why no one trusts him - no one wants to be in his daily rat notes he keeps.........very sad, very very sad :cry:

I would have to say HOMEWRECKER. It's one thing to leave your miserable marriage for something better. But for someone who never wanted children and who went for someone who had a wife and child, there's no excuse. Now she gets to be a stepmom. LOL. Considering he's been married 2 times already, I wonder what makes her think that she's gonna be the one to hold him. LOL, just give it a few years my dear, you'll be old news too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Ladyfriend or HOMEWRECKER?????

Stonewall on Father's Day?

Stonewall is always celebrated on or around the wknd of Father's Day, right?

COMPARISON:
    What's the most confusing holiday in the 'hood'? Father's Day :!:

*I guess that could also be used in this form* :arrow: :arrow:

What's the most confusing holiday in Wilton Manors? Father's Day :!: :?