Daniel D. Goldberg

Daniel D. Goldberg

Anyone in your agency know anything about a bail enforcement agent by the name of Daniel D. Goldberg? Goldberg supposed lives in your area and also has an office in Farmington. Rumor here in Fort Lauderdale is that Goldberg is moving home to run for Broward County Sheriff in 2008. As such, I wanted to find out as much about Goldberg as possible and his last run for sheriff many years ago.

Re: Daniel D. Goldberg

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Finder
    Anyone in your agency know anything about a bail enforcement agent by the name of Daniel D. Goldberg? Goldberg supposed lives in your area and also has an office in Farmington. Rumor here in Fort Lauderdale is that Goldberg is moving home to run for Broward County Sheriff in 2008. As such, I wanted to find out as much about Goldberg as possible and his last run for sheriff many years ago.
    Danny G. is a good guy. I hope he makes the move back to Fort Lauderdale as Broward county is in need of a real sheriff.

Re: Daniel D. Goldberg for Sheriff

[quote=Tom P][quote="Fact Finder":37sdhsiv]Anyone in your agency know anything about a bail enforcement agent by the name of Daniel D. Goldberg? Goldberg supposed lives in your area and also has an office in Farmington. Rumor here in Fort Lauderdale is that Goldberg is moving home to run for Broward County Sheriff in 2008. As such, I wanted to find out as much about Goldberg as possible and his last run for sheriff many years ago.[/quote]

Danny G. is a good guy. I hope he makes the move back to Fort Lauderdale as Broward county is in need of a real sheriff.[/quote:37sdhsiv]

A related link has been posted at [url="http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=24667"]http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=24667[/url] for those of you more interested in Dan Goldberg, his bailbond business, and his run for Broward County Sheriff in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

dan goldberg

If he is the person running a Bail Bond business in Farmington NM, please do a name search on www.nmcourts.com for more information about his credibility and integrity.

question

Can anyone in your department help me locate an old friend? I am a retired NYPD detective, looking for Officer Larry Plotkin. I believed he was an officer with your department in the past. Thanks in advance

Larry Plotkin

If you are looking for Larry, formerly of SGPD, he had been working as a Deputy Sheriff in Curry County NM. Last I heard, he is now working for a Sheriffs Dept outside of Orlando, FL.

Re: Larry Plotkin

HEY THIS IS LARRY MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS LDP25@AOL.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Boondocker
    If you are looking for Larry, formerly of SGPD, he had been working as a Deputy Sheriff in Curry County NM. Last I heard, he is now working for a Sheriffs Dept outside of Orlando, FL.

Re: question

THIS IS LARRY P MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS LDP25@AOL.COM IS THIS ERIC F.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    Can anyone in your department help me locate an old friend? I am a retired NYPD detective, looking for Officer Larry Plotkin. I believed he was an officer with your department in the past. Thanks in advance

Unregistered

What ever happened to Dan Goldberg?

What became of Dan Goldberg after he moved to Farmington, New Mexico?