Daniel D. Goldberg for Sheriff?????
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Daniel D. Goldberg for Sheriff?????

Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Goldberg has long since moved on and is a bail enforcement agent in New Mexico. With asperations of being sheriff dating twenty plus years, I would not be surprised to see him return to Fort Lauderdale to make a run for sheriff.

2008 promises to be a good year in several races. As the heat starts to flare, I would not be anywhere near the fire.

www.Goldberg4Sheriff.com - (505) 686-3330

Dan Goldberg --- now that's a name that I haven't heard in almost fifteen years. If I am correct, Goldberg ran for sheriff when he was a mere 24 years old while working for the Seminole Police Department. Maybe time and experience will help him should he make a run in the next election.

Goldberg, huh? All the 1980's hotshots are coming back to haunt us. Having had enough of us in south Florida Goldberg moved to New Mexico and joined the ranks of Dog the Bounty Hunter as a bail enforcement agent. Why on Earth would Daniel Goldberg want to return and become Broward County Sheriff?

Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?

Goldberg? You Got to be Kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by BSO Old-Timer
    Goldberg, huh? All the 1980's hotshots are coming back to haunt us. Having had enough of us in south Florida Goldberg moved to New Mexico and joined the ranks of Dog the Bounty Hunter as a bail enforcement agent. Why on Earth would Daniel Goldberg want to return and become Broward County Sheriff?
    Goldberg is nothing but a "for profit" bail enforcement agent who departed public law enforcement years ago. Why make a return to the public arena when you have such a cushy position now.

Much the same as Ron Caccitore, Goldberg has his own skeletons. Why bring them out in such a manner as to wreck havoc upon himself and the community? As a Navarro insider, this is a liability not an asset.

Stay in New Mexico, Goldberg! Al Lambeti would make a much better sheriff in his sleep than you ever will

Goldberg Lobbying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Insider
    Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?
    Goldberg is lobbying the politicians in Tallahassee for the Broward position. Did anyone notice him at the Republican parties Lincoln Day Gala on June 2nd at the DCOTA center.

After being gone from the Broward Sheriff's Office for almost twenty years, how can Goldberg be expected to stage a comeback? I would rather see Navarro back in office. I do miss the good ole days......

Who is Daniel D. Goldberg? I've been around a long time and have never heard of him.

Goldberg Running 4 Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by District 8 Road Patrol
    Who is Daniel D. Goldberg? I've been around a long time and have never heard of him.
    Daniel D. Goldberg was - at 24 years old - the youngest person ever to run for Broward County Sheriff. Goldberg was a Detective with the Seminole Police Department back then working under Chester Kowalski. Navarro and Goldberg had an understanding that one would support the other in case of a loss in the primary. Following the primary. Goldberg supported Navarro by garnering the Jewish vote in Broward. As payback, Goldber received a cushy position in the BSO until Chickman got ahold of him.

For the last several years, Goldberg has been a Bail Enforcement Agent and private investigator in the four corners area of New Mexico. With such a position and the money that is made in this field, I can only wonder why Goldberg want to make a comeback almost a quarter century later.

Re: Goldberg Running 4 Sheriff

[quote=Tom Timberline]
    Quote Originally Posted by "District 8 Road Patrol":2kob14z3
    Daniel D. Goldberg was - at 24 years old - the youngest person ever to run for Broward County Sheriff. Goldberg was a Detective with the Seminole Police Department back then working under Chester Kowalski. Navarro and Goldberg had an understanding that one would support the other in case of a loss in the primary. Following the primary. Goldberg supported Navarro by garnering the Jewish vote in Broward. As payback, Goldber received a cushy position in the BSO until Chickman got ahold of him.

For the last several years, Goldberg has been a Bail Enforcement Agent and private investigator in the four corners area of New Mexico. With such a position and the money that is made in this field, I can only wonder why Goldberg want to make a comeback almost a quarter century later.[/quote:2kob14z3]

If anyone seriously thinks Danny G. can win in 08, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

Re: Goldberg Lobbying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tallahasse Bound
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider
    Goldberg is lobbying the politicians in Tallahassee for the Broward position. Did anyone notice him at the Republican parties Lincoln Day Gala on June 2nd at the DCOTA center.

After being gone from the Broward Sheriff's Office for almost twenty years, how can Goldberg be expected to stage a comeback? I would rather see Navarro back in office. I do miss the good ole days......
    I like Ken Padowitz for sheriff. He has more experience and education than Goldberg.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast