POSITIVITY in the MANORS - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey Yall. If you were a cop like you say then you would know that hugging the chief would be tactically dangerous........It would be very easy for him to stab you in the back! And do you really think the contract was the only issue? Go write a parking ticket.

I just want to know why some people are always trying to hug the chief .

Hey Guys and Gals,
    When posting, please do not post things which insinuate any bodily harm on other persons and also, we need to keep things professional and not get out of hand. I appreciate your assistance.

ok mod 360 - sorry

hEY iRY u AN IDIOT and I’m more mature then to sit here and insult you mama and sister. So go turn your boyfriend short and blue. Stop being a little *****. I know your type, all mouth online but too scared to crush a grape for wine. So stop helping these cry babies cry and be the bigger man or *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey Yall. If you were a cop like you say then you would know that hugging the chief would be tactically dangerous........It would be very easy for him to stab you in the back! And do you really think the contract was the only issue? Go write a parking ticket.
    I perform real police duties day shift reject/former everything in WMPD guy, jack of all trade and master of none; I will leave the parking ticket writings to you and the other cry babies of WMPD. The sooner yall leave the sooner the work environment will improve. Good luck to you, I will pray for yall, all yall need JESUS, not “hey-sus” but Jesus, even though WMPD has a lot of them now lol. Just a little joke to brighten the mood. No offense to my Hispanic comrades . Prayer changes thing, “you have to pray to make it today” quote of the day

Quote Originally Posted by YALL
    hEY iRY u AN IDIOT and I’m more mature then to sit here and insult you mama and sister. So go turn your boyfriend short and blue. Stop being a little *****. I know your type, all mouth online but too scared to crush a grape for wine. So stop helping these cry babies cry and be the bigger man or *****.
    Hey YALL - you need to get a life and some anger management help!

Sounds like someone put thir panties on backwards.

yall is sooo fUnNy isnt he - I like to pUsH his/her buttons :devil:

hey chubbie, dont flatter yourself by thinking you can push my button, i can control my emotions, unlike all you cry babies. move on if you don't want to be there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast