THIS IS YOUR PBA - TAKE IT BACK! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered

Kevin Durkin

There is a lot of supportive evidence on both Tampa Police and Tampa Airport Police LEO Affairs of alleged serious unethical conduct by Kevin Durkin. If those allegations by Greg Stout regarding the substantial salary, vehicle acquisition, credit card and cell phone issuance to a secretary by Kevin Durkin are only half true there should be some type of investigation!

Kevin Durkin's family members get jobs at the airport, while he gets promoted to sergeant and even skips over the corporal position. In fact, the rules were changed so a college degree is no longer needed for promotion to sergeant. Oh, by the way it is alleged Kevin Durkin doesn't have a college degree!

Durkin's buddy, Paul F Sireci allegedly was the Police Chief responsible for the ridiculous changes in requirements so Kevin Durkin could advance two ranks, along with the hiring of Durkin's family members. Makes you wonder why Chief Sireci was recently forced to resign, along with his Deputy Chief!

This whole thing stinks and appears to be an ongoing corrupt system that Durkin has played for a very long time! Just look back at all the comments and letters from so many qualified respected police officers and yet Kevin Durkin is still on the job!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a lot of supportive evidence on both Tampa Police and Tampa Airport Police LEO Affairs of alleged serious unethical conduct by Kevin Durkin. If those allegations by Greg Stout regarding the substantial salary, vehicle acquisition, credit card and cell phone issuance to a secretary by Kevin Durkin are only half true there should be some type of investigation!

Kevin Durkin's family members get jobs at the airport, while he gets promoted to sergeant and even skips over the corporal position. In fact, the rules were changed so a college degree is no longer needed for promotion to sergeant. Oh, by the way it is alleged Kevin Durkin doesn't have a college degree!

Durkin's buddy, Paul F Sireci allegedly was the Police Chief responsible for the ridiculous changes in requirements so Kevin Durkin could advance two ranks, along with the hiring of Durkin's family members. Makes you wonder why Chief Sireci was recently forced to resign, along with his Deputy Chief!

This whole thing stinks and appears to be an ongoing corrupt system that Durkin has played for a very long time! Just look back at all the comments and letters from so many qualified respected police officers and yet Kevin Durkin is still on the job!
    Listen fool Durkin may have no college degree (I don't know and don't care). He could however have an honorable triple PHD in police work. He has investigated more murders than you have written traffic citations. Why don't you go to a real police department and get some real street experience. Not to take away anything from the airport police but it is a retirement job and in my opinion a glorified security guard.

You sound like a spoiled jerk who thinks they should have been promoted. If you have an issue with Durkin speak directly to him or your staff. Do not post $hit here and $hit you know nothing about. Only a p&ssy uses a public forum to air a grievance.

Unregistered
    right on you know wtfiu

Unregistered

Kevin Durkin

You have not responded in a professional manner to any of the many allegations regarding the corruption of Kevin Durkin. He may have handled many cases, just like the rest of us, but he has tarnished the badge!

Unregistered
    You have not responded in a professional manner to any of the many allegations regarding the corruption of Kevin Durkin. He may have handled many cases, just like the rest of us, but he has tarnished the badge!
    OK half wit here is you professional response. The "allegations" you refer to were 10 years ago, for starters. Allegations were made by a person who in my opinion has ZERO credibility. The state PBA refused to look at the "allegations" because they saw no reason to. So if the best you can do is dredge up unsubstantiated "allegations" you are a retard in my opinion. I know Durkin and have worked with him. He is nothing but smart, professional and a great person. I am glad the airport has people there like Eric Steve M and Durkin. Too bad Sal left for another job he is one of the best cops I ever worked with. Retired TPD or HCSO are hired often because they have hard a$$ street cred. Now I will give you one last bit of advise. The down escalator has a slight vibration, please monitor for 90 minutes and report back to the janitor.

Unregistered

Kevin Durkin

Your childish comments don't change anything. Where there is smoke there is fire. So many people commented on Durkin's self interest and political agenda. They all can't be wrong. Anyway, hope you can take some classes to deal with your anger issues. Be safe!

Unregistered
    Your childish comments don't change anything. Where there is smoke there is fire. So many people commented on Durkin's self interest and political agenda. They all can't be wrong. Anyway, hope you can take some classes to deal with your anger issues. Be safe!

Now what is your self interest and political agenda

Da man

Unregistered

Kevin Durkin

i have no self interest or political agenda, but do have integrity. We don't know your self interest or political agenda, but if it's true Kevin Durkin paid a secretary a large salary, a take home car, credit card, cell phone, etc and the PBA did nothing, then shame on them.
    If the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority hired Kevin Durkin and his family members, along with changing the rules so he could be promoted without a college degree, while at the same time representing officers as the PBA representative, then shame on them. Again, I hope you can take some classes on anger management and learn to have an intelligent conversation. Be safe!

Unregistered
    Please go back to your TIA board!!!!! Oh wait no one gave a crap on that board also.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456