Rocky - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rocky

Re: RIP ROCKY

Quote Originally Posted by sicofgonzo
    Rest in peace Rocky. Sorry your handler's ego has bloated his head so big that his hair cant keep up. Midnights is where he belongs , that way his oversized ego can't been seen in the light of day. He is a cancer. :lol:
    Pretty sad when this low life would post this blog in a tribute to Rocky.Seems to me that most cops that are worth a dam work midnights because that when most of the crime occurs. I would think Gonzo could work days if he wanted because of his seniority but why would he . The entire squad who actually "worked" dayshift have left for "greener" pastures . Lets see, DR,BB, & RS have left. Who do you have left to come to work and back you up. KOJERK the rat and his note pad. GG the PIO who never puts anything good in the paper. And why would you want to see the light of day in this police department. You would have to look at Chief RP and LT DS, and that is scary, very scary. Not about ego, it is about doing the right thing . :lol:

The truth hurts

Greener pastures!!! Why doesn't he go? Give the real reason, not the standard BS about "retirement benefits". He is on midnights cause nobody likes him. Why can't he go to BSO? Is because he can't? Is it because they won't take him? In the real world if you don't like where you work you quit and go elsewhere. I suspect he can't do anything else except work at WMPD. The truth hurts. :lol:

Re: The truth hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Greener pastures!!! Why doesn't he go? Give the real reason, not the standard BS about "retirement benefits". He is on midnights cause nobody likes him. Why can't he go to BSO? Is because he can't? Is it because they won't take him? In the real world if you don't like where you work you quit and go elsewhere. I suspect he can't do anything else except work at WMPD. The truth hurts. :lol:
    It seems some little man is a very angry person. I suggest decaf, if that doesn’t work try therapy. I’m sure FLPD has an employee assistance program.

THANK YOU to Gonzo and Fred Neely for having the great retirement dinner for Sgt Dominic Raimondi, Detective Rick Shawver and X PBA Rep Detective Brian Behan along with the tribute for ROCKY. These guys deserved a much bigger send off for what they contributed to the PD and community but the city powers at be showed their lack of class and gave them NOTHING. Wow after more than 60 years of working at Wilton Manors this is what they get from the city. Nothing. Just shows what a loser the spineless City Manager, Joseph Gallegos is and will be. Yeh when has he stood up for the employees or cops. NEVER. A lot of people at the dinner were smiling who have not smiled in many months. It made the afternoon that much more rewarding. Thanks you 3. You are going to better places, much better and your NEW agencies will appreciate what you bring. Congrats DEPUTIES!

Re: RIP ROCKY

Quote Originally Posted by sicofgonzo
    Rest in peace Rocky. Sorry your handler's ego has bloated his head so big that his hair cant keep up. Midnights is where he belongs , that way his oversized ego can't been seen in the light of day. He is a cancer. :lol:
    I think a real cop or man who volunteers to work midnights to make a difference in his community is stand up and a real loser or suck up is a hemroidddd ( EC) who cheats on his wife with a "underling" aide, loses his family, the respect of his in-laws who thought of him as a son, has a daughter who will be fatherless until Deb finds a "real' man which she will. Thank you for not showing up Sunday because you would have been asked to LEAVE the establishment as no RATS are allowed on the property.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456