Rocky - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky

Rocky

I worked with Rocky back in 1998 & 1999 and I have many fond memories of him. Gonzo, you have my deepest sympathy. Rocky was no doubt the best drug dog ever and he will truly be missed. :cry:

Sorry to hear about Rocky. He assisted me in locating dope many times. He was definitely the best drug dog in the county. He will be deeply missed.

rocky

Rocky was a true k-9 cop and loved working. He was also a family member to Gonzo, his wife and kids at home. There was a lot of grief and pain when he passed that many did not acknowledge. He did so much for the city so try to use this subject for Rocky and not for politics. RIP Rocky.

Has there been or will there be some type of memorial for Rocky? After his many wonderful years of service there certainly should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Has there been or will there be some type of memorial for Rocky? After his many wonderful years of service there certainly should be.
    Yes their should. For all that he did for the community he should be recognized. But I guess that since he did not work for RP in FT LAUDERDALE his career will not be recognized by RP or the City Council.Sad but would you expect anything different from this group.RIP Rocky. You will always be remembered by your co-workers and your true friends, not a hack or slug posing as a Police Chief.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Rocky deserves the very best. He always worked so hard and was such a loving dog. No matter what the politics, Rocky and Gonzo deserve the recognition for their accomplishments together. I sent Gonzo a card, I hope he got it, because I sent it to the station. Gonzo if you read this, I can't even begin to express my sympathy. I'm truly sorry for yours and your family's loss. Rocky will always be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless him and may he RIP.

NOW??

Holy crap. It's a shame that it has taken this long to give a memorial to Rocky. I'm glad that it's being done though. I'm sure administration had nothing to do with the planning. RIP Rocky.

Re: NOW??

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Holy crap. It's a shame that it has taken this long to give a memorial to Rocky. I'm glad that it's being done though. I'm sure administration had nothing to do with the planning. RIP Rocky.
    Thanks to the staff at ARBOR PET HOSPITAL for putting this ceremony together. This piece of crap police administration and city commission did NOTHING to honor the memory of Rocky which just proves how worthless they are. RIP Rocky

Can somebody please post when the memorial is going to be for Rocky? I would love to be there.

Can somebody please post when the memorial is going to be for Rocky? I would love to be there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast