Rocky
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky

Rocky

JUST WANTED TO SAY RIP ROCKY, and all yall need a life

looks like "YALL" needs a life if your making conversation to a dead dog!!! :roll:

Do you mean "let sleeping dogs lie?" Or is it that the "lying dogs" never sleep. I never get them straight.

"yall" is just settin on the front porch with a corn cob pipe missin' his hound dog - leave yall alone ,,,,,,bye yall yuk yuk yuk...

I have many fond memories of Rocky. We started at the same time. RIP my friend.

I’m making a conversation with a dead dog, because the dead dog had more brains, loyalty, and compassion then “YALL” yes all you “IDIOTS”. If I worked in the manors, I would not want any of you assholes backing me up. I would have to say “54” because the way you guys are crying like little *****es, who know what might happen if you get a paper-cut. So stop crying and get a LIFE or better yet get Jesus and stay off the computer especially in the work place ASSHOLES :lol:

Dam@ I can’t say “a$$-hole”???????? Change “meany” to A$$HOLE.. :shock: see yall done made me cus

thoundths like thumbody ith in a tithy.

your having a conversation with a compassionate dog? And you call other people idiots. Quick does someone have a tree I can hug.

hey "YALL" stick this :roll: in your corn cob pipe YUK YUK YUK your the meany you meany meany YUK YUK YUK :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast