Detention Deputy with Harley Vest in Uniform
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Detention Deputy with Harley Vest in Uniform

Today at 1600 I'm leaving the courthouse and see the wave of folks leaving PCJ, including a Deputy, in uniform, on a Harley, wearing a cut off Harley vest so you can plainly see the uniform Patches, pants etc. Dude, it looks ridiculous, is beyond goofy, and is incredibly disrespectful to the uniform and the Detention folks who work hard to maintain a good reputation and appearance. Either change before you leave or wear something that covers the uniform, at least the shirt and patches.

Not to say it is also dangerous. Lots of people who aboslutely hate those who wear the uniform. Doesn't take much to cause a bike to fall down and rider go boom! :shock: Quick lane change and apply the brakes leaving the bike wiht no place to go...........hmmmm.......

You would have to think this rider is a newbie who still sleeps in the uniform cause he afraid if he takes it off someone may steal it from him

not to mention against policy to have any combination of civilian and uniform together. Just wearing the pants is still easy to figure out what you do for a living. Dumb Jailers.

I didn't post this to start a jail vs. road thread so please enough of the "stupid jailer" remarks. And he looked to be in his late 40-s so I don't think he was a newbie.

He has been there for close to 15 to 20 years. People at the jail has complained in the past. I like the guy but I does look ridiculous.

especialy when he gets pulled over!!!! Just like a lot of the lead footed jailers and there careless driving actions,,, also known as the PCSO 500. Way to go!!!

I also know that Dep doesnt wear his shirt under that vest, always wheres his t-shirt. As for the PCSO 500...not too sure what people are thinking when they get out of work..no excuse

AND YOU ROAD DOGS DON'T GO DRIVING LIKE CRAZY ON THE ROADS. WHAT IS IT OKAY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A "ROAD DOG" BUT NOT FOR THE "JUST A JAIL GUARD." OH! THAT YOU COULD DO THIS JOB.
    BOTH JOBS HAVE THEIR LIABILITY, BOTH ARE NOT SAFE OCCUPATIONS, BUT UNLESS WE QUIT THIS "I AM BETTER THAN YOU" WE WILL NEVER SEE EYE TO EYE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast