Diet Suggestions - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Once again

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk
    No I do not resemeble your post. I am a senior dispatcher and I am not overweight. It is the point behind the things you said. We all know the shizzat rolls down hill and always lands on the dispatcher. It is the typical sterotyping that goes along with being a dispacher that I do not like. Not all of us are fat. Not all of us are bad dispatchers. Some of us do care about the jobs we do and the officers whose lives we are in charge of. I just get sick and tired of everything always being radios fault. I have seen numerous officers/deputys that are well above their required weight. But do we make fun of them. NO!!! So why is there so much negativity? Why can we not look for the positive things we as dispatchers do. What difference does it make if were fat or skinny, as long as we do are jobs and are good at what we do. Were just a voice, looks should not even be a factor. But thanks for you insight since you seem to think you have so much of it.
    Being in charge of my life must be stressful. You need to chill out and learn to laugh a little. I guess I was wrong. You guys never make fun of fat cops or gossip. Wow! Every time I've sat in with dispatch you guys must have been just putting on a show when all you do is bad mouth and make fun of the cops. Now I know. Thanks. At least the cops can take a joke.

Come on Jerk. I waiting for that sense of humor to display itself again.

While I don't find the fatties date worthy, I don't mind tossin' a batch of the ol' baby batter up in 'em! Just don't tell my friends.

Bring your lunch, exercise at home, don't be nasty on the radio. "10-9 case?" "54, go to info, I'm 10-6!"

I feel bad for you guys. BSO Pompano has a few attractive dispatchers. Attractive not just physically, but fun and intelligent too. Good people.

C5

Ok, so some dispatchers are heavy home-wreckers....what about the fat nasty cops you see out on the road that you are amazed even made it out of the car?? I am continually disgusted by the "weeble" cops we've got now. (and you guys are out and about and don't have to sit in one place forever!)

I love my fat cop

Quote Originally Posted by superlw8
    Ok, so some dispatchers are heavy home-wreckers....what about the fat nasty cops you see out on the road that you are amazed even made it out of the car?? I am continually disgusted by the "weeble" cops we've got now. (and you guys are out and about and don't have to sit in one place forever!)
    Everyone who has been making fun of heavy people should be ashmed of themselves but especially the dog faced dispatcher, Superlw8. I'll have you know I'm married to a "weeble" cop and even though he may be overweight, he can still out-shoot, out-fight, and out-love any man 200 lbs lighter than him. He may be fat but he is proffesional, brave, and has a big heart. And no superlw8...not an over-sized, fat covered heart..I mean a large love filled heart. My husband may not be able to run 50 feet or even climb a knee sized fence without breaking something, but he can still arrest more criminals than any skinny, lightweight, twig boy. So go chase your tail superlw8 and stop acting like a *****h.

Re: I love my fat cop

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Weeble
    Everyone who has been making fun of heavy people should be ashmed of themselves but especially the dog faced dispatcher, Superlw8. I'll have you know I'm married to a "weeble" cop and even though he may be overweight, he can still out-shoot, out-fight, and out-love any man 200 lbs lighter than him. He may be fat but he is proffesional, brave, and has a big heart. And no superlw8...not an over-sized, fat covered heart..I mean a large love filled heart. My husband may not be able to run 50 feet or even climb a knee sized fence without breaking something, but he can still arrest more criminals than any skinny, lightweight, twig boy. So go chase your tail superlw8 and stop acting like a *****h.

Wow, sensitive huh?

Don't you think that is in the community's and your husband's best interest if he is in the best shape possible? And no, he can't arrest more criminals than someone who is not carrying around 200lbs of extra body fat. It is dangerous for him and you should be helping him become healthier not defending him on internet forums. Don't send him out there against criminals in that shape!

To the dispatchers in this forum...don't take is seriously. If you are fat then laugh about it...it's funny. And if you aren't then you have nothing to worry about.
    To the cops...I never complain about an officer interrupting my meal break to do a 10-50...it's my job. But you people act like I've committed a federal offence when I give you a call 10-15 mins after you cleared a 10-10. Don't get *****y when you have to handle a call when it's busy. And don't act like I like sending you to everything...believe it or not, if the people didn't call I'd be happier too

Please be nice to each other up there. You have a huge hand in keeping us safe. I personally don't care how you look, just keep us safe.
    Seriously though, the smart for life cookie diet is great, if you feel you would like to drop a few. I eat them in my car so you can eat them in front of your computer. Although, I hope you can get away from the computer to eat. It works wonders, but you gotta eat the damn things. And get used to them. I dropped 18 lbs. in 1 month and I was only about 10 lbs. over with what I am comfortable at.
    Be nice. Be happy with your self and be safe.

I am a CSA and I think you guys should cut the dispatchers a break. Their job is stressful. Cant we all just get along?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast