need info

Thread: need info

need info

I am a police officer from miami and I am planning a surprise trip for my husband who was born in Oahu. Can anyone give me info about the best place to stay and what area is good. I appreciate any info you can give.

I DONT THINK THEY EVEN KNOW HOW TO POST ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD HELP U OUT BUT IM FROM FLORIDA MYSELF

Re: need info

There are so many places in paradise. My suggestion: contact a local travel agency and mention you are a law enforcement officer and see what they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by the visitor
    I am a police officer from miami and I am planning a surprise trip for my husband who was born in Oahu. Can anyone give me info about the best place to stay and what area is good. I appreciate any info you can give.

Maybe you can get a free Lexus to drive around

Quote Originally Posted by the visitor
    Wakiki will have the most hotels, it depends on the time of the year for the rates on the hotels. The good thing about wakiki is that you can walk to all the bars, shows, shopping and beaches from your hotel. There are other hotels around the island but they are far away from everything else and can be more expensive. If you know anybody in Hawaii, they can get a hotel room for you at a local discount rate. Have fun.

I wouldn't listen to "Ex-Honolulu PD." Most Hono cops end up walking around that area of Oahu for a bit of time before they get a car....he should, therefore, know wakiki is indeed spelled...W-A-I-K-I-K-I.
    I would recommend staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, pricey but worth it...or the "Pink Palace," the oldest hotel on Waikiki beach. Also, be sure and hike up to the top of Diamond Head and explore the north shore as well.
    Traffic on the King K Hwy is bad starting in the late afternoon and anytime after dark is DUI time
    Good luck and hope you have fun in Hawaii....be sure and check out the City Store in AlaMoana Mall....look for the "Ohana Blue" t-shirts.

Mahalo!

What ever happened to DOG- the bounty hunter after the racial thing???

Nothing, they let the heat cool and filming new episodes.