I.A. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I.A.

Help me! I'm a lesbian ------- trapped in a man's body!

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Have no fear, all of our worries are over. I just heard we are part of some type of Union. PBS, or PBA or something like that.

I hear there is an IA (with another LPD Ofc) concerning a bar fight. Anyone heard anything of this??? Is it true?

I heard that he even fired his gun in the bar. I am from another agency, and that type of person gives u guys a bad reputation. Hey if it's true, then I guess u guys can get away with several misdemeanors, or even a felony or two.

Reply to Guest 22

For your information the officer had an A/D in the parking lot when he retrieved his gun from his vehicle. This was due to the fact that his fellow Marines (2 LEO's and 1 Firefighter) were being beat, kicked and stomped into the ground by a mob of about 40 $hitheads. Two of them ended up being hospitalized for their injuries. I would like to know what you would do if one of your friends or co workers were in imminent threat of great bodily injury or death. Glad I don't have to rely on you for back up. Worry about your own house, we'll take care of ours.

I HOPE THAT PERSON LEARNS TO HANDLE HIS/HER FIREARM A LITTLE BETTER WHEN THEY COME BACK TO WORK.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. A FIGHT BROKE OUT, GRANTED THERE WERE SOME INJURIES OCCURRING. NO SHOTS WERE FIRED TOWARDS THEM AND IT APPEARS THAT NO MENTION OF A FIREARM WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS THEM.

AT BEST THIS WAS A LOW- MILD STRESSFUL EVENT.

THE OFFICER, OBVIOUSLY UNDER SOME TYPE OF UNKNOWN TREMENDOUS STRESS RETRIEVES HIS/HER FIREARM, COMPLETELY DISREGARDING EVERYTHING HE/SHE WAS TAUGHT INFIREARMS TRAINING AND RACKS A ROUND INTO THE GROUND/FLOOR.

IT APPEARS THAT SOMEONE DOESNT HANDLE STRESS VERY WELL AND MAYBE NEEDS TO CONSIDER ANOTHER JOB.

I REMEMBER LESS THAN ONE YEAR AGO A DEPUTY WAS SHOT BY ANOTHER DEPUTY WHO WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT HANDLING STRESS VERY WELL.

DO WE NEED THIS?

WE HAVE ENOUGH NEGLIGENT RETENTION, LETS NOT CONTIUNE THIS PRACTICE.

What part of fear of great bodily injury or death and the fact that two of them had to be hospitilized did you not understand. I think your comprehension skills may be mild - moderate. :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Yeah, bet that officer wouldn't have a problem putting a contact shot on a perp who was actively stabbing a fellow officer. Unlike a recently promoted sgt.. Hind sight is not 20/20 when your taking a dirt nap.

STANDBY FOR CHARGES TO BE FILED....

A/D......OK.....LOL...........I know where you are going with that and I support you.........fact is that officer is down for a good scuffle but when it gets out of hand...and one of his buddies is facing serious bodily injury..........he did what he had to do....use a firearm to prevent a forcible felony.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast